Reviews for A Simple Act of Love
China chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Is rose pregnant?!
janzen222 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Beautiful i'v gone through the list of Jake and Rose ficts for a while and have to say this is one of my favorites
lovesuigetsu chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
fashionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
ada69 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
i loved this story! i've read it at least five times :)
Dragon Wang chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
aw man, your writhing style is too good.

Respect
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Cool. I've never imagined a story where Rose already knew the Longs years before this whole Dragon/Huntsclan thing.
Lithium-Flower511 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
that was awsome! very romantic! good job!
superdoglac chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Wow, great story! It was a sweet one too!
Kyouger chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
If you intend for this to be a one page, go for it. But let me tell you something. Ive only been on here for two days, and I havent seen it all, but this story ranks number one. I admit it. I'm a guy, and I like cartoon romance. This story BLEW ME AWAY. My opinion: send one of these things to Disney, and I swear they will make a special out of it.

10 out of 10. Straight up.
disneyqueen chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Hey

I loved this story. It was so cool and I loved Haley and Rose's relationship. I felt like crying it was so sweet and beautiful. You really had them in charatory, great job. Keep up the great work.

Disneyqueen
Lance H chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
good story despite the inconsistany of the ages since jake and rose knew each other.
Midzst chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I am kind of confused because Rose and Jake had just met when they were thirteen. You have to clarify that this story takes place in your universe and isn't really canon. Sweet story though.
JakeRoss2 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Aww. Wasn't that just sweet. Hmm.

(coughs embarassed because he's suppose to be a man)

Ehem, anyway. That was a cool story! You really captured the emotions of Jake, Rose and even Haley. Good Work!

Jake Ross2
SamxThexRipper chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
That was sweet and adorable!

I loved it.
The 'Blur' Witch chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Wow...this was really good! I can totally picture that happening in an episode...good job, thumbs up from me!