Reviews for I'm Here to Help
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 8 . 6/18
Damn you.

This was amazing.
Ransworn chapter 8 . 3/29
Hey that was a pretty decent writing exercise. I'm confused by the weird sophistry of the protagonist, but it's relieving to see bastions of shining order brought down when you're a depressed pile of filth incapable of feeling positive emotions.
I'm not stupid enough to claim that people deserve total freedom or anything like that in a pragmatic sense, but this sort of context works well in satisfying that sort of scenario.
Kat chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
I really enjoyed your story! I'm going to miss the protagonist.

Thank you so much for sharing and best wishes!
ghost chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Well written but I am so tired of we don't understand peace or really bother to think about why its good so lets destroy it. So feed up with this kind of story.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
This was amazing. Please write more.
Byakugan789 chapter 8 . 2/26/2015
AWEsome story. I take it your Emerald WOULD have become the death shade who was the end boss for the Nega moon?
Byakugan789 chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
I'm sorry, why doesn't he just drain everyone in the crystals? Or syphon the ambient energy of the Dark Kingdom itself? By draining the Youma on earth you've shown he isn't vulnerable to the corruption of Metallia, at least not by indirect means. Wouldn't the kingdom and especially the field of punishment be a feast to him? A Smorgasbord? It seems... uncharacteristic of the man you've built up for five chapters.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Thanks for bringing this back and finish it.
Rizaidym chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
"I swore that I would never endanger this future though any direct action of mine." "Through no act of my own... "I did nothing, Mars. Absolutely nothing. That was the whole point."

Holy shit! Pluto was on Emerald's side the whole time, wasn't she?! Damn, what a twist. I only caught that on my second read through.
ShineX chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
fantastic story, truly loved it :)
ShineX chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
love it lol
Sou Mynona chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Awesome story. More Mystery than what I usually read, but it was really well created and written.
Congratulations.
Devil Reader chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
Wow. It's a very good story where you ended up showing the dark side to the goals of the Sailor Senshi. I love it!
Plasma Knight chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Oh lovely, Emerald averted a utopia!

And he's our hero WHY?
Disapointed chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
How lame, another humans can't be happy, we can't get along, story. I'm really tried of these. Yes well written but not good enough. What difference is there between what most people hope for and what is promised in Crystal. Not much, only that they are in charge.