Reviews for I'm Here to Help
HowlsAtMoons chapter 8 . 11/10
Bravo I say, Bravo.
fireball900 chapter 8 . 8/20
This was a very interesting story, one of the best SM-fics I've read. No-one was OOC, and everyone had understandable viewpoints. You did particularly well with the Youma - they *are* non-human, so they *shouldn't* have human morals.

I'm very interested in what Emerald's crystal was, what happened during the Great Ice, and all the extra information you didn't include, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could PM me about it.

Either way, 10/10 for the story!
fireball900 chapter 7 . 8/20
Interesting to see Jupiter's thoughts on Emerald.
Very amused by his inability to let the speech pass him by.
fireball900 chapter 6 . 8/20
Yeah, Endymion always annoyed me too
fireball900 chapter 5 . 8/20
Ah, revelation.
fireball900 chapter 4 . 8/20
I'm loving Emerald's mental asides during his conversations with Rei
fireball900 chapter 3 . 8/20
The first kiss scene was heartbreaking.
'Rei-chan' was hilarious.
fireball900 chapter 2 . 8/20
Love how the protagonist dismisses the reasoning given behind the Moon Royalty ruling earth, especially because that was what i always thought too.
fireball900 chapter 1 . 8/20
My first time reading this, and I'm already liking this, and how Emerald is shaping up as a character.
Glad you decided to re-archive this.
Androzani84 chapter 6 . 8/2
That conversation between Mars and Jupiter within Venus' earshot is one of my personal highlights
Androzani84 chapter 1 . 8/1
Have to say, there's a reason I love this fic. There's always an anti-hero aware of a greater threat that the heroes don't know about. And I've always found those types of characters more enjoyable. Emerald is my kind of guy
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 8 . 6/18
Damn you.

This was amazing.
Ransworn chapter 8 . 3/29
Hey that was a pretty decent writing exercise. I'm confused by the weird sophistry of the protagonist, but it's relieving to see bastions of shining order brought down when you're a depressed pile of filth incapable of feeling positive emotions.
I'm not stupid enough to claim that people deserve total freedom or anything like that in a pragmatic sense, but this sort of context works well in satisfying that sort of scenario.
Kat chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
I really enjoyed your story! I'm going to miss the protagonist.

Thank you so much for sharing and best wishes!
ghost chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Well written but I am so tired of we don't understand peace or really bother to think about why its good so lets destroy it. So feed up with this kind of story.