Reviews for Tales of Eternity
the bird of the chapel chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
" Typically he simply used the place as somewhere to hide being called out into battle or to avoid Futch and Sasuke."

Lol at Futch and Sasuke x3 I'm not a big fan of chapter 2 because I felt like Nash is a bit OOC. I don't like a serious romantic relationship between him and Sierra, but yea, overall, this is good. Update :D
VeiledDarkness chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
Ah, I love insight into Luc's mind. Especially ration insight. I hate it when authors just portay him as being crazy. He actually has a plausible motive for what he did in SI. It's just, the way he went about it was all wrong, but he didn't see that.
VeiledDarkness chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Hehe, nice. I like Nash and Sierra, too! I like these little stories you've created. I guess I'll just have to read more of them...
VeiledDarkness chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
...That was sad...Gremio is one of my favorite characters, so it was really hard reading about him dying. And poor Tir. Your writing personifies his feelings very well. I could empathize with him.
angel-kamui chapter 3 . 4/10/2007
I added this story to my favorites. Its so cool, hope you update more soon! _
ArchFaith chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
I love this chapter...I'm a huge Nash/Sierra fan myself (I've written about 5 fanfics dedicated to them!) and I always wondered how they would come to deal with that little problem Nash has of his being mortal. You've written this story beautifully, and it sounds like you really where both of them are coming from .

This is going to be added to my C2 archive, The Swordsman and the Vampire!
Sakura Martinez chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Nice first chapter.

It was really sad, but very well made. I'll be sure to tune into this fanfic of yours!

Hope you update soon!