Reviews for Onnabe
Dummy Perception chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
oh wow. Poor Ukyo, she's cute and all, too bad part of her youth was wasted fawning over that jerk Ranma. Seriously I see nothing much attractive about him, except the talent in martial arts; he's just an "I wanna be strong" freak.

Nice work bytheways, my favorite part was when you showed the failure of Ranma and Akane's marriage, seriously, they're too young to be in it.
LlamaMathilde chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I'm surprised this story doesn't have more reviews. Ukyo felt real even while being fake. It was less depressing than I thought it would be, maybe because it seems like Ukyo's gotten over Ranma in it.
jupitersthunder chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Well this is an interesting story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! And poor Akane. All alone with a Genma jr. as a husband. *shudders*
The Talk Of The Town chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Oh, this was evil. EVIL.

I love it.

Get some back, Ucchan. Get some back. ::cackles evilly::
SakuraJade chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wow, that was really well written and very different. I don't usually like first person story telling but you did it so well! I'm very pro Ranma and Akane but he is pretty crappy sometimes so, though I doubt he'd straight up turn into Genma, I can see him being neglectful (I know he cared about Akane and he even cared about some of the others like Ukyo, but most of the time he was very self-centered in my opinion). I also really liked Ukyo in the original anime and felt bad for how things turned out for her in this story ;_; But over all it was an interesting read. Definitely could have turned into a much more complex story rather than a one-shot :)
Tenkaichi chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Oh wow, I loved your fic! I guess we just have to imagine the rest of the encounter, right? Too bad... it would've been great to see it in writing :)

Tenkaichi
TechnoRanma chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
This is the fic that made me watch Ranma 1/2.
Kinai chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Excellent fic. It is deeper than normal fics and original in the way that you made Ranma the bad one.

Is this a one-shot?

Kinai.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
That was one twistedly wicked and delightful to read story there. I espeically enjoyed the irony of the clientale as well as imagining how the next morning would go.
Alamandorious chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I remember the old RAAC. I used to go there every night; a pity it shut down. Although, with it's hardly surprising that RAAC shut down...it was a lot harder to post to. Still, all their stuff is archived at (not and I can take a trip through memory lane somestimes...pity most of the stories that I enjoyed there are unfinished and will likely never be finished. But I digress.

An interesting story, although I don't remember the premise argument. I'm a diehard Ranma/Akane fan, but I'll still read a story if it's good. It would be interesting to see a continuation of this story, maybe even an Akane/Ukyo pairing for revenge against Ranma. I doubt in acutality he'd ever be like his father, but it makes a good backdrop for this particular fic.
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
A delightfully evil little fic. I read it years ago so I'm glad you brought it here to share with everyone. Thank you.