Reviews for Learning a Lesson
JakeCrusher chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
The imagery in this story is adorable in some areas, the grammar could be improved however. I also like how unlike other versions of this story it is not just pure fluff.
silvestras chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Um.. where can I begin? OK, here goes!

I think you're a really talented author, and these are the reasons:

1. The plot and idea are completely original

2. Your grammar and spelling ust be way better than mine.

3. Your vocabulary is pretty wide.

4. The characters are pretty much in character (not OOC).

Thanks for writing this! I've added this to my favorites!
SamCyberCat chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Wow! This has been a favourite pairing of mine for a long time but the way you've wrote it shows me a whole new angle of it that I hadn't considered. Its lovely how you delved into their unique personalities well instead of showing them as just the sweet Digimon partners. :) The way Patamon's jokes set off Gatomon's temper was entertaining to read, though it was sweeter to see him make up with her. Oh, and the thought of Patamon wearing a chef's hat is too cute. A lovely read, I enjoyed it very much.
digidude183 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
GOOD I love it! If only you didn't end it, it would be a great series! Oh, and Lord Patamon, It's me, Lord Pumpomon(also known as Digidude cause i have two computers and im diffrent on both)!

LOrd Pumpomon Out!
Mr. Pasternak 65 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
You are probably the most inspirational writer I've ever seen! You're like a role model! I'll be taking your writing techniques to consideration when I write my stories.
ShinjucAt chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I loved this story. It was different from the stuff I usually read, but I still loved it.

At least enough to print it out.
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Well, I certainly enjoyed it! Everyone was in character, but the ending just didn't work for me...I dunno why. Maybe because of the subtly of it.

But otherwise it was good.
Lord Pata chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Excelent! you did a great work with this story my friend, you sure got both digimon really in character _

Remind me to thank Kari Izumi for make that challenge, it brought two PataGato fics this week lol

Keep up the good work! :)