Reviews for A Point on the Horizon's Thin Line REPOST
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Wow! I really liked it

Hope is a confusing feeling... Sometimes that feels good, but sometimes that's just torture.

Well, congratulations! Faith is a great episode that made people write amazing stories DD

See you around o/

Kachie chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I don't know if I reviewed this one before, but after getting back into Supernatural and rampaging through fanfics this month, I can't help but reread this one over and over again. It's so beautiful and moving and could have easily been a missing scene. I love the language and flow of it and wish I had written it myself.
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This is a really well written fic. Glad you reposted. thoughtful and sad. Well done!

Supernoodle x
PADavis chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I was looking back over some of your stories and rereading them for who knows how many times, when I cracked this one open again and said Sheesh. Really. Sheesh. I've been looking for this story. Searching for Faith and looking over the stories over and over. Apparently, I saw yours and dismissed it because after all, I've read your stories and it wouldn't be hiding on your list. Well mercy me. This is the one.

Your description of the outer layers of his bones burning, his muscles deteriorating, the chicking soup and the pity of the diner patrons, Sam racing to Nebraska, seeing Dean in a glow of light, imaging Dean balancing his life against the two children ... I could go on but I'd quote back the whole piece. These have come back to me over and over in the months since I read it, so much so that that I was searching again yesterday.

I'm glad the C2 alert on Snips and Snails came in today and I took the opp to reread this story.

It's heartbreaking and beautiful. I love it. This time I'll manage to favorite it so I won't lose it again!

thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
very well written:)
Linda chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Its a beautiful story indeed! :) I read a lot of fanfiction, however try to be selective. A couple of sentences and I usually know whether its worth the time. Your stories always come through! :) Please continue to write... I will be lokking for your name... :) :)
JoyBean chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I liked how you mirrored both Sam's and Dean's thoughts in this piece. Even though Dean is the one that is dying, he is the most at peace. You also showed the pain both brothers are going through-Sam's despair and Dean's body shutting down. Very well written!
fierfactor chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I love it! Too bad there wasn't actually a scene like this in would have been perfect!
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I enjoyed your fic, thnks for reposting it!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I really like this story. Anything "Faith" related peaks my interest.

That was definately a burden Sam was carrying around. So much at stake. Very good.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
You're forgiven and I understand completely! I still think this is just a wonderful missing scene and probably what would have been. It's still perfect.
StealerOfDreams chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Gosh, it's almost heartbreaking, and I'd probably be fairly upset if I didn't know how 'Faith' ended.

Damn Kripke for giving us more monster bashing than angst! We want angst! if only something like this had been in the episode. *sigh*

Enjoyed This, thanks :D
Onari chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Aww, I'm glad you reposted it! It's a nice piece of writing: I especially like the beginning of the second part, when Sam wakes Dean up and the latter is so confused he cannot really make sense of Sam's words until a while later, but still complies just out of instinct. Of course he wouldn't tell Sam how bad he feels for real!

And then:

"He had held him steady when one of the desperate inhalations turned into a painful sob, and he had tried to ignore the bleakness bleeding from Dean’s eyes when his brother had endeavored to share it with him." I loved that.

"Sam had tried to stop the insidious, persisting thought that maybe Dean thinks he deserves this painful ending, that maybe Dean thinks the lives of two young children are more than a fair exchange for his own." And that.

I'd be depressed if I didn't know Faith ended well!

Love xx