Reviews for Bittersweet Memories
This fic was beautiful
Fear Love Hate Life chapter 4 . 6/22
Oh, no~
Fear Love Hate Life chapter 2 . 6/20
Ooooooooooooooo, so heart felt.
I like it
MzMilo chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
This is beautiful read.
krizue chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
I really enjoyed this fic
palmtreehead chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
I thought you did a good job making this believable, it fits with canon because i think it's clear that rui never stopped loving her at least. Thanks for sharing
Not In Use 127645 chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
It was a good story over all but it seemed like the last chapter was rushed. You could make the last chapter better is all but it was a well writte story over all.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Rui is severely OOC.
singingstars chapter 2 . 8/9/2010

Wow. When he kissed her and acted like nothing happened, that was SO Rui. XD.
The Chrysanthemum chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
*sniff* *sniff* Love the first chapter so far!
NeKo Meow chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Ah! Too bad, I really like the story. To tell you the truth I’m hoping for a sequel but like what you said, you’ll stop for a while. I’m an avid fan of Rui Tsukushi as well and it doesn’t mean that the story should be melancholic; you can put humor onto it too. Anyways you’re the writer…. And I’m just a reader.
Mika chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
BWAHAHAHAHAH go rui! circely tsukasa can go screw himself no one would care XD
Min Ju chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
I love Ji Hoo (Rui?) in this! He's so sweet 3
dreeming chapter 7 . 11/8/2009
that was absolutely beautifully written, especially rui's character X3 gosh, i so SO love this 3
Alysri chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
Hmm, that was interesting. Yes I too believe it's hard to make Rui and Tsukushi canon, but I honestly thought about it (after reading the manga 3 times). Tsukushi and Tsukasa wouldn't last even after their promise. Tsukushi can't handle living in a rich fashion and Tsukasa can't handle living in her world either. Every time Tsukasa brings up something that would bring Tsukushi to his world she automatically declines because of her stubbornness. Whenever Tsukushi needs help Tsukasa usually does more harm than good for her and she usually ends up going to Rui too. I'll leave that alone for now.

As for the whole Tsukasa and Rui friendship breaking, yeah it would. However, there is a way that it would work perfectly, and I think it's what the Manga-ka set it up for. Another manga she made called "Cat Street" has the exact same love story plot line where two guys love the same girl, but one steps down for the other, yet still continues to love that girl. From what I can tell it's almost like a line. A bit like "Ceres" one guy dies and the other steps forward to take care of the girl, "Man on hold." That is what I get from Hana Yori Dango as well, Rui is the "Man on hold".

Great story, not oc in the slightest either.

-kairi irl