Reviews for Untamed
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
Very interesting story... Loved "Mayor Cragen" and "John and Alexandra Munch". Thanks for posting.
Alexis Dawn chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
PMN I love this
lawandorderfan96 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
why did you stop!
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
Wow what a cool take on a story. The W. Updat as soon as you feel up to it. Great start hon. X
Country chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
This is great! Really looking forward to the next chapter! Please update soon. :)
BensonRox1147 chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Hey!

I love this story so far. I REALLY hope you update soon. I want to find our what happens with Olivia and the Howard Brothers.

-Chelsea
TV Angel 711 chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
interesting. please keep going with this great story! i like it a lot!

e&o forever!

svu forever!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Now, I don't know if you're going to get the alert that we reviewed but I'm going to send it anyway! ;o)

This was FANTASTIC! I'm so glad you updated! And it's reminding me of Dr. Quinn, and I love that show. Not your storyline, just the time period. ;o) Now maybe you mentioned that in the first chapter...I don't know...but yeah, it just reminds me of Dr. Quinn. I love it!

LOVING IT! More soon!

Lovely! I am getting hooked on this story and I hope you update! :D
xfreelifex chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Good chapter Kelly.
onetreefan chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
YAY! I am so happy! I hope there is more of this soon! Woo hoo...

And as for the lighter... you are taking "literary licence" for it! :D

Love it, girl!

Rach
castlelove1221 chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
this is an interesting story...i like it a lot :)
SoLetsPlayDoctorBabe chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
YAY! another chapter...it was really good...I hope Elliot kicks those guys asses...excuse my french lol...I love this story so much
WinterGuarder15 chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Good Chapter! Update Soon!
SoLetsPlayDoctorBabe chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
i hope you didnt forget about this story because i love it so much ...are you still gonna continue it?