Reviews for Two Against The World
Tina chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Hello,
I like your story. I hope you continue it. I would very much would like to know what happens next. :-)
ninjapoke chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
I really like the concept of this story. I keep waiting for Scarecrow to show up, though. I would like to see how Jackson deals with that. The only gripes i have about this is that some of your grammar and spelling are poor. Your wording is a little off too. Please update this soon?
amy conner chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
ohhh :( :( :( poor jon ..poor poor jon... ohhh grrr ... jack should kill somebody soon.. how could someone do such a thing?:(
NextNothingNew chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
You...you wrote a RE/BB crossover. I am in awe, mostly because I didn't think I'd ever find a fic that had Rippner and Crane together.
Chi Briar chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
This is great! I am a bit sad that there is no romance involved, but it's a really great story!
LaraLuvKakashi chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Poor Jack n Jon..

Who exactly beat poor Jon when he's still in the Arkham?

Hope Jack could take care of that later..:)

N I hope u will continue this fic..or give a sequel..
TheWorld'sSmallestMonkey chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
Awesome update. I'm pretty damn excited to see Batman in the story too...
CyanideDreams610 chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
YAY! You finally updated! Awesome, I hope you'll write another chapter real soon.
CyanideDreams610 chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
Ah, the poor twins T.T Thanks for the update (really happy you're updating regularly)! Can't wait for the next chapter!
CyanideDreams610 chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
This is awesome, can't wait for the next chapter! I'm glad you finally updated!
Nkundra chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
This is amazing so far and I can't wait to see Batman when he shows up! I'm also hoping that I'm not imagining the slashy undertones between the twins, what can I say I'm a sucker for brotherly affection! Anyway, I beg you to update this soon! Its a fresh new idea and I'm addicted to it!
CyanideDreams610 chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
Awesome story, I hope you would pick it up again! Although, I think Crane would be a bit more lucid than this ;; Did a great job on Jackson though!
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
NO ONE needs THAT kind of 'attention'.

Good for Jack.
YokoYuyGal chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
love to see more of this!
NicolinaN chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
GOOD stuff! Good stuff! :) You tied them together as twins very believably. I'm not sure about Crane's voice, I keep seeing him as River Tam in 'Firefly' series. Another highly intelligent crazy... But Jackson definitely feels like something he could be in this setting.

Will you continue? Are you planning on bringing back the psychiatrist into the plot?

Nic.