Reviews for Sometimes Dreams Come True
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Love this:

"Sam, it's like a degree out there."

:) Nice piece-great interplay.
Crimson Ivy chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That is a great story! You did a great job with building the tension between brothers. Dean played his “big brother” role very nice and Sam was touching with his angst and regret that he “wasn't there”.

I love them like that – caring for each other. :)

Thanks for the story!
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
hmm..don't know what to think of this piece of writing, it was written wonderfully, and I love how you potray the brothers relationship, how close they are and how they care for each other but I can't say that I actually like this fic, but it was none the less and interesting read.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Nice and angsty, just how I like my stories, wish it had been longer though and I could have used a hug. Great writing, keep up the good work!
adder574 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
This was really good. Have you thought about writing a future fic, after they killed the demon. Does Sam go back to school, does his dream come true.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
There are many things about this fic I love...

I love that you make them deal with Sam going to school again or not. When Sam said that maybe he didn't want to go back any more early in S2, I really broke a little, because that dream was so Sam, and I hated that all of this was making him to give it up. So much has changed for Sam, but part of him will always be in that dream and if he never goes back for it, that part of him will just be lost.

So I love that Dean is pushing Sam to try it-someday. I think it's important for both of them-because Dean does need to know how to let Sam go.

And Sam's nightmare-the idea that he may dream Dean's death is painful and disturbing, since Sam's dreams do come true. It would be the thing that would unnerve Sam the most, and I thought you showed his reaction very well.

Great work overall!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Bonus points for sitting on the Impala's hood. *happy sigh*

I liked this. Sam had the angst in this story, even if Dean was the one to bleed. *wink* My favorite part was Sam's: "I don't want you to die" and Dean's: "I can't promise you I won't". *ungh* Poor boys, they sound so young and innocent here. I just want to cuddle them.

Thanks for sharing,

me
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Cute and hurty. Awesome job D
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Sepik chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Your writing style is okay, but your dialouge is great. Overall a good fanfic. :D
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
that was some good sam/dean discussion. about time for those boys. hehe