Reviews for The Dinner Party
tactics2012 chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
This story is quite interesting, I don't think many people read it because it's under the wrong category. I do realize you have not update since 2010, if by any chance you check on this you should really change the category.
This story is great and very interesting with the fertility issues, the other stuff, and then you throw in Sasuke into the mix . Great job!
RI100014 chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
This is a very interesting perspective piece, even three years ago. lol. The idea that they're together, and happy, and moving forward, with plans and wishes and ideas for the future, and yet they still can't escape the past is frightening. But also tantalizingly sympathetic. They're still coping with their mutual loss. They're still just managing, like the rest of us, and even though they are close and harmonious alot of the time, which brings a quick smile to my face as it is and feels so genuine, their unspoken pain is literally right there beneath the surface, like a phantom limb, or a surreal itch that cannot be scratched; they can feel it and they can't, and really don't want to, be rid of it. They don't want to forget what and who they've lost.

But I have to be honest: I loathe Sasuke. What he did, and who he represents as a person and a character - someone who'll throw everyone and everything good in his life away for the chance to rewrite the past, sickens me. He is pained, granted; he has been dealt a horrible, tragic hand, it's true; but he also chose to walk away from any attempt at salvaging a bit of happiness in his own life. He threw it away when it was right there, in Sakura's eyes, in Naruto's eyes, pleading with him to make things different. And so for his pain to still be hurting them after all these years and still be that catalyst, glue, and wedge that both brought them together, made them so dependent on each other, and yet still threatens (in my mind) to throw them apart, infuriates me.

Because in my mind, after all is said and done, after all the trials and tribulations Sasuke, as a character, as gone through - he is not worth it. He is not worth all the trouble he's brought up.

Till next time... adios.
AnimaniacXOX chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
why is this labeled Sasuke and Sakura if this is clearly a narusaku?

anyway, nice story!
wind797 chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
well this was good a little confuing at parts but really well done but poor naruto and sakura having trouble having kids :( thanks
inadey chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
wow this is very interesting umm i kinda got confused in the begging tho and what the heck was hinata doing in the bathroom so long that they got that far oh well but so far so good keep it up and does sakura ever get pregant cuz that would be so sad for naruto wonder if hinata says yes
Itachifan chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Sakura hates spicy foods. Not Hinata.
chan chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
I've been looking for NaruSakuHina stories and have only found a couple. Aside from the idea of a threesome being unusual for most people, I think if a talented enough author got ahold of the idea, it would work. Hinata is my favorite character and although I love pretty much any Hinata pairing (except Kisame...uhm, no) I always feel that she'd hold a large place for Naruto in her heart. Much in the same way Naruto holds a place for Sakura and Sakura for Sasuke.

I don't think it was possible in this story for the various reasons that were brought out, but it doesn't seem that with Hinata's personality it would too terribly difficult for anyone to fall in love with her. As far as the dynamic of Team 7, she would add the mother/friend/lover aspect that I still don't see Sakura fitting.

Nonetheless, I loved this story!
jere7782 chapter 3 . 5/8/2007
That was good and sad at the same time.

naruto cant have kids, that sucks...

But sakura loved him really much...
emmy.raen chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
Aw. It was kinda sad.
emmy.raen chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
Haha. This fic is funny.
emmy.raen chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Whoa. Okay I've read like, Lemon/Smut scenes before but yours were so good. lol.

Okay that was a weird way to put it. But I just liked how you explained Sakura's feelings in between the lovemaking.

The detail of the story (not the smut) was really good. Ahaha.

I'm not a smut addict I swear. I usually skip them but yours uh... kinda pulled me in? heh... *-*
mightyalphadragon chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
As ghj said in his/her review, I wonder how is that no one has reviewed this story (maybe for the pairing). Although a bit confusing in the beginning, the plot develops quite nicely and even the time jumps are not so difficult to follow. I expect you to continue this "lark" . Good luck.
ghj chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
i had come to wonder why no one has reviewd yet. It was rather well written and i wish you luck. I was a little confused at some parts.

Like is Sakura pregnant? I have no clue, I only heard mentions of trimesters and that got me thinking of babies. Anyway update.