Reviews for BAND!
sparkycircuit chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
*cough*UPDATE!*cough*

Excuse me. I must be coming down with something.
Clarinete y Trompeta Musica chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
I am in luv with ur story! PLS keep writing! I luv RENT and these are some of the best RENT parodies I've seen yet!
fantasyfan chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
simply lovely. Because the footballers just don't get the whole grass vs. potholes thing, do they? (or the fact that they tear up the field way more than we do.)
GPhoenix513 chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Holy crapmonkeys. this is pretty much AMAZING. PLEASE continue! I'll have to cry if you don't.
goldnote chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
At first thought when I saw this story, I was really surprised. There's already a RENT parody out there by the same name, but I checked it out anyway: I'm glad I did! Some parts are a little rough, but I enjoyed singing along with the first song and seeing your variation on it! Band really is an alternate RENT, come to think about it... _

Keep working on it and I'm looking forward to more; this will only get better as we go!
Paula chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Hey!

My name is Paula, and one of my friends told me about this Fan Fiction. First of all..I love it. I mean, combining RENT and Marching Band! That's like the...Perfect combo for me. I am a flute player in the Greenfield-Central High School Cougar Pride Marching Band. And I am Mimi, or that's what my friends call me, in the little Drama group of RENTheads that I am involved with. SO yeah...I love this story, and I can't wait 'till what "You'll See Boys" is going to be like..

Love,

Paula
fantasyfan chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
Love it. Absolutely love it. A couple of notes, though:

1. you don't twirl a flag, you spin it. You did say to bear with you in the songs, so I guess I'll let that slide.

2. Guard doesn't need marching fundamentals, because one doesn't rollstep while one spins a flag.

But other than that, it's hilarious - because all we band geeks know that marching band has more than enough drama for a broadway musical!
sparkycircuit chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
Awesome cross-over. I play trombone, and know how all these charecters feel! Update!