Reviews for Just Friends
Chanceless chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
: Aw...-HUG-

Wallies are amazing, but so incredibly hard to find. Mine (of three years) ditched me for his girlfriend (of a few months) in another school in a whole other district in January. Kind of tore my heart out, but WHATEVER.

I think you and I have a lot in common, especially if you're reflecting your feelings by writing Raven out the way you do. I can identify with how you communicate through her.

LET'S BE FRIENDS, 'KAY.
Chanceless chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Heh. I feel your pain. Homecoming sucked for me freshman year, too, so you're not alone. Except mine had a SHITLOAD more drama involving A BILLION more parties and it was just...gah.

When my mom came to pick me up, she found me on the sidewalk with my dress ripped and thought I'd been raped from how hard I was crying. That's basically all anyone needs to know.

OH YAY RAVENxVICTOR GOODNESS. MM-HM, I WOULD KILL FOR SOME OF THAT ON PAPER. -Licks the screen-
Rubik's Cubed chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
Wow. Some more beautifulness writing. You probably think I'm some kind of stalkerish over-exuberant wack-job for reading like all your stories, then favoriting them and you, and reviewing them using such weirdly crazy words such as beautiful, wonderful, anf whatever else, but honestly, it's just THAT good. Really.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
Aw that was sweet. Great job! )
SylverEyes chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Aw. -major hugs- I hate it when crap like this goes down in someone's life. It sucks.

But some pretty amazing writing came out of it, so it can't be all bad, right?

Everyone was perfect. I think my favorite part was the Wally and Raven conversation, because Wally totally rocks my socks off and I love him. And even though his girlfriend is crazy, he finds time to call her. Aw, so sweet. Best friend ever.

Speaking of which, can I steal your Wally? I want him. XP

Moar riting naow!
Wolf BloodMoon chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
*smiles* Bittersweet.
StarFreak01 chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
oh this is really good! i don't care how much you make Starfire look like a bitch! (wich may seem weird coming from a person with a penname as mine) i hope you make another chapter!
Ravenrockstheworld chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
wow! i loved that. i don't think it could have gotten any better. it made me really hate kori, though. oh well, i don't like her anyways...

well, as i said, i loved that! can't wait for more:-)
Review chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Oh, and I also forgot to mention that Raven's belittling of herself was very much unappreciated. I can understand admiration for another friend, but for Raven to compare herself to Starfire and diminish her assets was very out-of-character. I'm not denying Starfire's beauty and kindness (Lord knows I'm in love with Koriand'r) but to have Raven stand out as nothing more than a plain young woman is very unecessary. Just thought I'd bring it up.
Reviewer chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Raven is out of character; her resolve wouldn't force her into an envious state, especially one over a guy. And you present Starfire too sweetly. The sugar overload killed me. It's impossible for someone to be that caring; humble, maybe; but caring, very rare (and even those exceptions aren't as sweet). I am, however, enjoying the plot. Although it's very much cliche, I suppose this is just one of those stories you refer back to for overused ideas. Still enjoyable nevertheless.
Saint H chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
Of course you can use my last opening line in your summary if you wish, I'm just glad you liked it.

And I can only hope you liked it as much as I enjoyed this two shot. Very realistic events and very good transition from reality to fantasy.

Peace easy.
Miss Rosie Real chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
Well, look at this! You updated! - Wally and his wit. I want a Wally.

Guess I kind of got what a wished for: drama. Ergh. It's worth it though, if you're doing okay. -

What I loved:

-Wally/Jenny references. Really adorable and interesting to read. Probably my favorite part to read, actually.

-Gilmore Girls reference. Heh. -

-Raven and videogames... I never thought I'd see the day. _

Is it bad that I cannot see how Dick is worth this kind of angst?

*Cue Sushi attacking*

Forgive my lack of understanding, I seem to be immune to any sort of romantic feelings for guys at the moment. ; Anyway, whenever Wally's around, all male characters seem a bit inadequate. Oh, bad habbit!

I like to put things in my perspective when I read, and in this situation, I think I see myself more as Kori. It's kind of difficult to read this point of view (Wally's criticism particularly) I don't know. I'm probably just flattering myself. I mean, I don't like to think my life revolves around homework and grades.

Haha, speaking of which, I need to check my online grades. Parents will murder me if I didn't do well on my midterms.

Much love!

Rose
KF fan chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
Good stuff. I like your version of Wally. Fun, light hearted, very social but not dumb.
wingeddserpent chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
Thanks for the review. XD
Eli chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
The personal meaning of the piece may have slightly skewed the narration, but it definitely made it more genuine at the same time.

I often think about writing things like this. Congrats on venting so honestly.

See you soon.