Reviews for This Side Of Paradise
KHAAANN chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Words alone cannot explain the sheer abject awesome that story elicited. Seriously, bro. That was fucking gold.

I applaud you on your writing style.

Fantastic.
konohafled chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
"We're together, but we're both equally alone and there's something oddly beautiful about that fact."

that's the perfect line for Mike and Scott.

I'd like to think the one who picked up Mike at the end of the film was Scott, though it looked like Mike's brother (I don't remember his name :p)

nice work, Gene Kelly!

-konohafled-
handsareforshaking chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
oh. i loved that. his voice was RIGHT THERE, and i could hear it in my head. this line:

/I don’t like to plan things too far ahead. Thinking about the future twists my gut into knots the size of a gorilla’s fist and my head feels woozy, like a lead bowling ball shimming down a ladder constructed of gauze and tissue paper/

-was so perfect. definately the best ive read in this fandom (small though it is), and one of the best ive read in a long time in any fandom. please please please, write more. in this fandom, or others. loved it, really. )
hoorayforsawyer chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Nice little one shot - are you planning on continuing? I'd like to hear how you would write Mike. Well done, really enjoyed it :D
darkforest214 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Nice, very nice. Short, sweet and to the point. As always the language you use is poetic and just down right beautiful. Welcome back...

Live, Laugh, Love,