Reviews for Beautifully Broken
kate chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
yeay! that was great!i mean really, it is well-written, intense, there is suspence and the characters' personalities matched the ones on the show. Even though i am more a rebecca/paul shipper, i thought it was good. webb is awesome, as always! good job carry on!
krazykitkat chapter 6 . 7/3/2007
Wow. I hope there may be more of this.

The Danny/Rebecca is gorgeous and I love how she feels safe with him.

And the Webb/Rebecca was suitably creepy.
Judith chapter 6 . 4/1/2007
Excellent chapter :) It worked perfectly :D Cant wait to see what happens next
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 6 . 3/31/2007
*sigh* Another fabulous chapter, but then I'm not surprised. :D And I can't wait to see where it goes next. So if the muses give you trouble, just let me know and I'll beat them. :D
Judith chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
Excellent chapter :) Loved it. So creepy :D

Cant wait for the next chapter
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
Anothercreepy and wonderful chapter. :D Loved it. The characters are dead-on, as always, and you do creepy so well. :D Update soon!
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
Hee! Loved it! But then, that should come as no great surprise. Can't wait for the next chapter! And if I don't get it soon, I may have to go muse hunting. ;)
Judith chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
That was an excellent chapter :) It worked out perfectly :) Really loved it
Ginger Lou chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
I'm really enjoying this story. I love the care you've taken with fleshing out the characters, even more so the UNSUB. Cannot wait for another chapter. :) Thanks for feeding my Inside craving.
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
Hee. Love, love, LOVE this. But then, you shouldn't be at all surprised. :D Fabulous chapter. Everyone was dead on in character and the Web/Rebecca scene grossed me out. (Like it was supposed to, I'm sure. :P) Can't wait for the next chapter. :D
Judith chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
Great new chapter :) Loved it :D Can't wait to see what happens next
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
Another fantastic chapter. :D Loved it. And I bet I can guess who's behind her. :D Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon! :D
Judith chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
Excellent new chapter :D Really loved :D Beautifully written :D
Judith chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Excellent :) A new story :)

That was so good, really loved it :) Really love the atmosphere you create so dark and creepy :)

What's really strange is I was listening to Gov't Mule when the alert came through and Beautifully Broken was playing while I was reading it :D Very strange :)
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Love. So love. But I hate that the damn alerts still aren't coming through. :( Can't wait to see what you do with this. You do creepy like no one else. :D I know I don't have to tell you to post more soon, but I will. (Actually, I just did. :D)