Reviews for SupermanWonderwoman: It Could've Happened
Mark Question chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
Up to this point I think this is your best chapter.

The Clark/Diana dialog was, again, a strong point (points for that). The dynamic continues to convey a burgeoning, sort of simmering curiosity just beneath the surface of their interactions (not to mention a genuine feeling of commonality). The pacing remains constant with things moving slowly but purposely.

A very solid chapter. Nice build up of suspense to segway into the next one.
Dmik33 chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
I love a good Supes/WW story, they are so rare now, and yours is very well written. I look forward to your future updates.
trecebo chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
Oh, Crap!
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Very nice so far. Aside from a few minor grammar errors, this is definitely going on my favorites list.
Tony chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
I definitely like the character development in the story. I enjoyed the conversation between Diana and Clark. Looking forward to reading about the interview that she would give to Clark. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Mark Question chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
This isn't the first time I'm reading this story. I'd read it before just after you posted the first chapter, but I never got around to giving it a review. I came back regularly to check for updates; never forgot about this.

The first chapter was a nice introduction. You start the second establishing things well – they've met, and now recognize a commonality and a tentative connection, even though they think they may never meet again. Each is an unknown quantity to the other, and they're getting a measure of one another. The dialogue conveyed this well. Good job.

We have a threat in Ares working in the background. He seems to be more a genuine threat, rather than a subplot tacked on as an afterthought. I've got this sneaky suspicion you've got this story all planned out.

There's nothing farfetched about these two together; they may be best friends within canon, sharing a platonic affection, but there are references littered throughout the DCU of something very obviously deeper. Nice to see another writer representing this.

I'm enjoying this and am looking forward to more.
gen x chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
This might actually work.
Camelotlady chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I love the first chapter! Are you going to continue?
Tony chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
A very interesting 1st meeting. Just wondering are you going to have Lois be jealous of Clark when he dates Diana? I'm very curious how this pans out. Will Batman get involved in the picture?
trecebo chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
It could happen in another time. And after watching Superman Returns (again-BR's eyes are so...so...BLUE), I have to think that Lois might be the dumbest woman on the planet sometimes. Sheesh. There's ornriness and then there's sheer stupidity.

You did very well showcasing WW/Diana. The setup seems to work very well.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2