Reviews for 48 hours
Vicki Turner chapter 48 . 3/4/2015
Whoa. What a story. I powered through it in a day and I wish there was more. You handled a huge cast of characters with ease and perfectly balanced intense suspense with heartbreaking reflection. Well done! You have my highest praise!
ElSaTa chapter 48 . 8/2/2011
did you ever consider writing a sequel to this story?

found it today and liked it a lot.
Commander Aldebaran chapter 48 . 6/16/2011
Wow. That was really good. That's probably the best forty-eight chapters of fanfiction in any fandom that I've read in a while. I do hope there's a sequel, because the way you left it off...spine-tingling.
bluebear7710 chapter 48 . 12/30/2010
Great job. This was well written and very imaginative. You captured the canon characters well and created a plausible story line. I enjoyed reading this profoundly. )
mm chapter 48 . 7/24/2010
wow. That was an AWESOME story...i was hanging on every single little word! Greatjob!
Random Under the Sun chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
I like the parallel situations in between here and the stabler household it adds dramatic tension.
Random Under the Sun chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
As incentive I will review each chapter:

a very dramatic start and realistic
Random Under the Sun chapter 48 . 5/24/2010
This is probably the most amazing thing ever... I personally think this is your best story thus far, and I hope you continue it.
Fanny-Wan Kenobi chapter 48 . 6/15/2009
Thank you for this awesome fic. It took me a while to read it but really it was so exciting. I just hope you will write a sequel because to my point of view the story is not really over ( I want enrique in jail ).

Once again, Bravo ;-)
luvstoread chapter 48 . 5/30/2009
Awesome story- is there a sequel on the horizon? Please?
kstabler chapter 30 . 12/20/2008
I wish you would continue on with this story. I am hooked. I have been waiting for you to update for a long time. I hate all the E/O stories. They are all the same. Keep this story going. I love it.
kayamira chapter 48 . 12/14/2008
I just red your story during the recent two days and it costed me one night's sleep because I couldn't stop reading:D. I love it and I'm very impressed by the way you manage to write this story with leaving them in-character, but still make them doing what you want... That's one of the biggest reason why I enjoyed reading that much. Another one is that I'm a big fan of the Angst genre and you managed to get me thrilled during the whole 48 chappies. Thank you for this wonderfully written story!

By the way, just because English isn't my native language either: How long did it take you to be able to write like this?

greetings, kaya
dale the whale chapter 48 . 11/28/2008
Everything was great. Sequel please.
J0 chapter 48 . 10/30/2008
Aww, thanks for the acknowledgement. I just feel privileged to be invited along for the ride. So, how much did McDonalds pay us for the product placement, and when do I get my cut? ;)

I love the scene between Liv and Elliot in the squadroom. You can just feel the friendship and affection between them.

So, you do have a sequel in mind, don't you? You can't just let it end there!
iluvstabler chapter 48 . 10/23/2008
Wow! Amazing, amazing story, but an evil, evil ending! I love how Elliot is struggling to cope, especially when Kathy's dad reached out and touched Elliot, and he almost decked rings very true to real life...and I loved that cute little girl. Please, please tell me there is a sequel. If not, you are one of the cruelst people ever to leave a story the way you did :)