Reviews for Cute Calculations
InuObsessed o.o chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
oh wow. that was one of THE cutest things that i have read. -
Tadano Ian chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
i like spelling in my calcu too. _

It's better to use a scientific calculator, you can spell more!
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
xD I went throuth the calculator writting phase too XD so funny to read about it XD
Smilingbomb chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
HOMG.

Adorable.
ShootToThrill chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Lol,his fic made me smile all the time xP Great job on it :)

... “So cute! Hunny and Mori, you’re so…eek, cute!”! xP
FlamingDoritos chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
*explodes* EEK! I love it! Hunny's just so cute!
Adi88 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
[I review OHSHC ones first not out of any desire to torture you, but simply because I need the windows all open for when my net fails, and thus quicker ones have to go first to give my Random Files Drive or whatever a break. Also, okay, I do like to save the best for last, and as wonderful as OHSHC is, Lies is The Thing, The Big Bad, you know?]

“Hunny pouted, tears gathering in his eyes and his lower lip trembling so much that it should have been a crime.”

- Ah - has anyone told you lately that you have Way With Words? *hug* Plus, really, REALLY enjoying “I only let him go ahead because…” Let. That’s right, Akito - excuse me, Hunny. He’s your gorram boy.

“Kyouya wasn’t a woman.”

- Or a normal man. Because it’s simply inhuman not to go to pieces over a cutey’s tears… or maybe it’s only that guys are supposed to go to pieces when girls cry. And thus vise versa with Hunny. Ah well. “I suggested that Tamaki would have been a bad choice for the chore. I apologize.” Oh yers. So… Kyouya…

“ ‘That’s astonishing,’ Kyouya said mechanically without looking up. ‘You should show it to Mori-sempai. He’s just come through the door.’ ”

- Almost as much so as that. Not only is that pure Kyouya, pure fun, and pure snark, it is a technique with which every older sibling is familiar. “Oh, that’s a NICE mud patty! It looks DELICIOUS! I bet Mom would really appreciate it…”

Wow. Mori’s a chatterbox today…

Right. I can’t actually paste the entire second half of the fic, so allow me to simply quote, “So cute! Hunny and Mori, you’re so…eek, cute!”

And Kyouya, making sure there’s an audience… I do so love that about the show/ him. Sort of casts everything into doubt, in a subtle, nasty kind of way. Something that you naturally replicate with a deft and magically lovely hand.
AncientSilverYouko chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
E :D Kawaii!
Kelshmo chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Aww! That's so cute! .

I loved it .

-The Shmo-
Figment of an Imagination chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Pure Kawaii-ness (Hai..I made that word up...)! It was very cute!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2