Reviews for He is Here
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
wow, this was written in 2001? how accurate! this is great!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Superbly told. Great insight.
KNRamsey chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Whoa... I normally hate one-shots but... wow. Loved it.

Keep it up. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

KNRamz
Sean Mulligan chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Your were very prescient about Snape loving Lily.
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Very nice, wonderful ending.
Amister chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Please write another chapter! This is soo good!
CandyDreamer chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
excellent! Some true insight into what Snape was actually thinking when Harry started at Hogwarts-I knew it couldn't be as simple as hatred for him!

U write Snape brilliantly! Thank you for posting this.
nikita4ever chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
great story ! wow your stories are awsome just added you to my favorites author list. go go go !
Oaxaca chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I like this. So many Snape fans opt to mushify him rather than embrace what he is and try to understand it. This is a well-written and well-reasoned dissection of his character.
Misha chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Very good. I like how he show Snape as feeling more than he is allowed to show. But I also like how you show him seeing the boy, but really seeing his parents. How he is constantly reminded of James and Lily. This was very good.
Morbane chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
I love the tone you've sustained here. This is strong, compelling writing, and I love it. I can hear it.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Beautiful. A respectful and descriptive account of Snape's mind. Dark, but still beautiful. I especially liked the part when he realises he no longer hates James, acknowledging the fact he fell for his family.

Great work, and I loved every word of it.
Azaelian chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Very good. I like how you incorperated explaination with cannon events, and reinturpreted the potions scene. :)
61931 chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Hallo! I was bored so I thought, "Hm...why not read as many of Strega Brava's stories as I can." I'm such a genious...because you're a brilliant writer. This is definitely cool.
Wolfie Jr chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Where the heck did you get the ability to delve so deeply into Snape's character? This was so good! My poor, poor Snape...

~Wolfie Jr~ (Who wants Snape to forgive himself)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »