Reviews for He is Here
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
wow, this was written in 2001? how accurate! this is great!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Superbly told. Great insight.
KNRamsey chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Whoa... I normally hate one-shots but... wow. Loved it.

Keep it up. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

KNRamz
Sean Mulligan chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Your were very prescient about Snape loving Lily.
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Very nice, wonderful ending.
slythani chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Please write another chapter! This is soo good!
CandyDreamer chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
excellent! Some true insight into what Snape was actually thinking when Harry started at Hogwarts-I knew it couldn't be as simple as hatred for him!

U write Snape brilliantly! Thank you for posting this.
nikita4ever chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
great story ! wow your stories are awsome just added you to my favorites author list. go go go !
Oaxaca chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I like this. So many Snape fans opt to mushify him rather than embrace what he is and try to understand it. This is a well-written and well-reasoned dissection of his character.
Misha chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Very good. I like how he show Snape as feeling more than he is allowed to show. But I also like how you show him seeing the boy, but really seeing his parents. How he is constantly reminded of James and Lily. This was very good.
Morbane chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
I love the tone you've sustained here. This is strong, compelling writing, and I love it. I can hear it.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Beautiful. A respectful and descriptive account of Snape's mind. Dark, but still beautiful. I especially liked the part when he realises he no longer hates James, acknowledging the fact he fell for his family.

Great work, and I loved every word of it.
Azaelian chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Very good. I like how you incorperated explaination with cannon events, and reinturpreted the potions scene. :)
61931 chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Hallo! I was bored so I thought, "Hm...why not read as many of Strega Brava's stories as I can." I'm such a genious...because you're a brilliant writer. This is definitely cool.
Wolfie Jr chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Where the heck did you get the ability to delve so deeply into Snape's character? This was so good! My poor, poor Snape...

Wolfie Jr (Who wants Snape to forgive himself)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »