Reviews for Harry Potter: Grey Wizard 1 The Beginning
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 6/26
It seems, according to 'Lilly', that the Astronomy taught at Hogwarts is Astrology (which is NOT the watered down soothsaying found in the newspaper).
What a pity (heavy sigh) such a promising start was not continued, but hope springs eternal.
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 6/26
There is nothing really wrong with having the dialog being translated into "American", for an American readership. Direct complaints to Noah Webster, John Dewey and their gang for attempting to develop "an American Language". (Not that they'll listen, they're already dead.)
Charlyn Rose chapter 4 . 2/20
Hey, this story is another of my favorites, are you going to continue because you have not updated in a very long time.
jmyjme chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
great story, please continue. will sirius be free? will there be dumbledork, molly, ron and ginny wesleys bashing?
fierypassionfruit chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
I really like this story, Harry doesn't seam overpowered like he is in many fanfictions of this genre, he's just really smart and curious, I hope to see updates in the future
lijoijoij chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
great story, please continue
MargaritaS chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
interesting start, you should continue :)
Madmax1960 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I certainly hope your feeling better. Your story is excellent and I hope you do get back into the flow of writing. It would be great to see this story brought to its conclusion.
Traveler301 chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
I really wish that you'd post some more chapters. This is a very good story and your writing is excellent.

Thanks, for being a writer,
Ron Pate
Triple Rainbow chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
This is cool so far. There are a lot similar but I like the spin you've put on it.
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
This is great! Postt soon! Thanks!
A Fan chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Please finish writing this story! I love it, and love the direction you're taking it!
Rodney Russell chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Great story. The concept that HP gets an introduction to the wizarding world earlier than canon is great! Are you going to continue ths story line?
NeverEndingStoryTeller chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Love this so far - please update soon! :)
hagridhooligan chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Brilliant story, I really enjoy reading it please update!

Ps: Jump from a bridge :-)