Reviews for Harry Potter: Grey Wizard 1 The Beginning
how come they never go you underage so you have no right. that real life, if bill gate died, his kid till legal age has no say in the money.
itrini chapter 4 . 5/25
I wish that you had continued this story, It started out really well and got me looking forward to what would happen next.
Jestrbob chapter 4 . 4/6
Nice start.

Four simple Chapters

Not super but strong...
Intelligent to the point of being gifted, but not super intelligent. Didactic. Not all knowing.

So is this abandoned?
beulah2013 chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
AHH! This story is so good! I've had it in my bookmarks for a while and I was hesitant to read it right away because of the title and summary lead me to believe it was very long and long fics are time consuming, no matter how good they are! But I gave in to the inevitable and got sucked in, ready to dedicate hours to this as it usually goes. But it's only four chapters! Granted they are long and when more gets put up my theory will probably be true but -sigh- I really want more! You sucked in me into the plot and it's well written and it's easily pictured and I just I'm mesmerized, it mesmerized me! Then I checked when it was last updated and it was more than 7 years ago! SO I'm down! I really hope you come back to it!
KiwiSaladFace chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
It's... It's... Not finished. Ahhhh! But it's so good! Thank you for the short read! I just wish you would have finished it...
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
It seems, according to 'Lilly', that the Astronomy taught at Hogwarts is Astrology (which is NOT the watered down soothsaying found in the newspaper).
What a pity (heavy sigh) such a promising start was not continued, but hope springs eternal.
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
There is nothing really wrong with having the dialog being translated into "American", for an American readership. Direct complaints to Noah Webster, John Dewey and their gang for attempting to develop "an American Language". (Not that they'll listen, they're already dead.)
Charlyn Rose chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
Hey, this story is another of my favorites, are you going to continue because you have not updated in a very long time.
jmyjme chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
great story, please continue. will sirius be free? will there be dumbledork, molly, ron and ginny wesleys bashing?
fierypassionfruit chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
I really like this story, Harry doesn't seam overpowered like he is in many fanfictions of this genre, he's just really smart and curious, I hope to see updates in the future
lijoijoij chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
great story, please continue
MargaritaS chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
interesting start, you should continue :)
Madmax1960 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I certainly hope your feeling better. Your story is excellent and I hope you do get back into the flow of writing. It would be great to see this story brought to its conclusion.
Traveler301 chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
I really wish that you'd post some more chapters. This is a very good story and your writing is excellent.

Thanks, for being a writer,
Ron Pate
Triple Rainbow chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
This is cool so far. There are a lot similar but I like the spin you've put on it.