Reviews for Property
ArtysSexKitten chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Well seeing Hunny in one of his "moods" it doesn't surprise me! They're so cute! Well done!
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Wow. That was... Weird. o_O
inactiveGE chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Disturbing... good short.
ChocoboBebop chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
SO much for the universal declaration of human rights. Pfft, Hunny OWNS Mori, dammit! Good short.
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Cute. Very. Just the thing for a nice short read! _
BloodFat chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Uh, what the fuck?
Smilingbomb chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Kinda' cute..
9ine chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Honey had me shivering the whole time. Like the way he really didn't seem angry at all - just confused. Scary piece, but nice way to look at their relationship. The awesome thing about Honey/Mori is that it can be translated in so many different ways.
Adi88 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007

Damn you. Only you could not only make Hunny even vaguely sexually attractive, but creepy. And I’m sorry, but his fighting thing just isn’t scary, no matter how much they forget to draw his eyes. This, on the other hand… uh.

That is just all-around disquieting and have I mentioned creepy?

Takashi already taking his blazer off, even before… and everything…

“Small, strong fingers tangled in his hair and pulled his head up from the floor. Mitsukuni – not Hunny – whispered, ‘You and I know that the clients wouldn’t find that very cute.’ ”

- That pretty much does it for me. I mean, the writing-it-on-his-BACK is also very disturbing, but that whole thing - the way it’s all phrased, the differentiation between Mitsukini and Hunny, those little fingers… it’s all so… very… run.
duckichan87 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I usually don't like anything associated with hunny being with takashi...but this was really cute. I liked your little shift of 'hunny' into 'mitsukuni'. That was very clever. I give five cookies to your story...That's the hghest amount! _ congrats
defaultNinja chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
kinda. . .creepy
c0rin chapter 1 . 1/12/2007

So creepy...the whole personality thing is...creepy...

I liked it!