Reviews for The Definition of Evil
luciangirl06 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Why haven't you updated this yet? You started off really good!
Wassermagierin chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
To Shiz? Does that mean that Dorothy will see Glinda and Elphie and all the others when they were young? This is a really great idea, please continue!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Will Dorothy learn Elphaba wasn't as evil as she thinks then?
Elphie's Slytherin Cat chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I don't think you get how much I want this to update ... PLEASE UPDATE!
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Ah! Where's chapter two? Were you going to continue this because it's wonderful.
ChocolatStar chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Oh talk about intruigafied ;) And of course - you had to leave it there didn't yah?

Hey 'waves' - you went ahead with that idea - great. It's really brilliant so far, I really like it. All the characters used so far I spot on - I even - what is this? - like Dorothy? wo - what is this feeling so sudden and new indeed ;p

I do really like the idea of Boq not intentionally going out to murder little old Elphie - but rather, Dorothy almost munipulating him to it. And I definately like the idea that Dorothy's (while not intentionally) the villain. Brings a whole new perspective to her character and to her actions.

In a way I do feel quite sorry for Dorothy right now - I mean there she was all 'la la la la la - I killed the Wicked Witch, everybody loves me - I did good' and now BANG people are giving her nasty looks and she's not so sure she's actually done the right thing after all. Urgh - how destroyed is she gunna be when she realises how lovely 'The Wicked Witch' really is?

“Yes. You are right. The Wicked Witch of the West deserved to die, she was truly evil. All Oz thanks you; you did the right thing.” she said mechanically, but her eyes had gone completely dead. - I really like your use of the word 'mechanically' - obviously Glinda has had to say that a few times.

Anyway this is great, but of course, please continue ASAP and let the crazy time travelling begin! D Hugs x
The 42 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
This is a very interesting idea, and well written. I'll be following this fic!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
This is excellent so far. I like Dorothy (surprise), and I love the idea of her coming back. I like Boq and Glinda thus far too, so you're doing well with characterizations. I also really like the idea of Glinda sending Dorothy to Shiz, but you could elaborate as to why more. We know that Shiz is where Glinda found herself, but Dorothy doesn't, so you could go into that. And I hope that having her at school doesn't mean that Glinda will fade into the background. I like it so far, you have a really nice start, update soon!
Amister chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I luv it. Update soon!
DefiGraviti chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Wow, this is really interesting too. I love fics in which the Wicked characters (Glinda, Fiyero, Boq, etc.) discuss their feelings about Elphie's death. Please continue!
Meltalviel chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Intriguing; I love the prospect of Boq not intending to kill Elphaba, for it broke my heart in the musical seeing him so heartless (no pun intended) :(.

I can't wait for more; please update soon!