Reviews for Ghost
CeilingNinja chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Omg, that was so sad! I loved it though. The chance at happiness, and then she forgets...

-Nyx
Randal chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Very impressive writing! Matt is my favorite character from heroes and you've done him credit here. Good job!
Novelover7 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That was incredibly sad and incredibly good.
FantasySci5 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
OMG...that made me cry, and I was reading it in school. He was keeping his distance to protect her, and then he couldn't, and she forgot him, and he keeps torturng himself just to see if they remember. This was so sweet, sad, and awesome. Seriously, this was amazing. Best story I have read in a long time. You got Matt and Audrey's characters down perfect. I'm still speechless, and trying to hide me tears from everybody else. You are a wonderful writer, and this is definetely in my favs.
My one true love chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
*cry* It made me cry. How sad. I don't even know what else to say. It's fab - sad, but fab.
Lunais chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
This just strengthens my belief that Matt Parkman is in dire need of a hug. The poor guy has had all this bad stuff happen to him, and in this fic everyone he's ever known has been wiped of their memories of him. It's terrible.

Nice fic. Nearly made me cry.
trecebo chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
It can't always be bright and shiney, can it? Poor Matt.
sudoku chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
It is very sad and sweet, well mostly sad, at the same time. Well done!
snowviper chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Wow. Well done, I thought that might happen, but you kept us hopeing... An interesting idea about what could certainly happen to the Heroes.
SpiritBox chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
How sad. I was getting into the story, and along with Matt, getting excited over the prospect of them having their own little home. I definitely didn't anticipate the ending. Very nicely done!
Tanya Reed chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I really liked this. There aren't enough Matt fics out there.
Silverblade219 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
wow...

at first i thought that claire's dad had had matt removed from memories for some reason.

how did he die? and why is peter still with him?
AmoebaFlower chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Wow. That was really, really good. Depressing, but good.

You can write really well. Plaese write more!