Reviews for To Make Much of Time
mak5258 chapter 11 . 8/26
I read this years ago, and I've been trying to find it again ever since! Definitely just spent the day re-reading.
I love the elements from other stories you've brought in, and the narrator stepping out to comment on the story brings to mind Puck from A Midsummer Nights Dream. And the idea that some Muggle - born professor or some such would've brought in a portrait of Zoot and that bunch (and probably passed it off as something entirely different with the headmaster of the time...) is hilarious.
Very well done :)
muumi2three chapter 11 . 8/14
The green kirtle - brilliant. Sir Gawaine & the Green Knight is one of my favourite stories, thanks for using it. I really enjoyed the imaginative use of the Hogwarts paintings in this fic too.
Xiaou Nem chapter 11 . 3/26
Wow. Very impressive and well-researched writing!
jensteed chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
That was an excellent story. I had a blast reading it, thank you :D
jensteed chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Gods, this is gas to read XD poor Snape, bested by a few portraits that a bunch of schoolgirls can navigate, hehe. It's brilliant!
Writtenaspr chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
I never knew dragons were so much like boyfriends , pleasure before speech.
Writtenaspr chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Bravo . Bravo. Bravo. What an inspired gem, I love Gawain and the Green Knight,
and Dilys is one of my favourite underused characters.
It is Favourited, and I hope there are 50 chapters.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
Brilliant story!
Kurai Ummei chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
So much win!
farsideomoon chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
I so enjoyed reading your story, laughed all the way through. I picked up many of your borrowed sources and missed even more of them but got a good laugh finding out what ones I missed. I couldn't agree more with your alterations to Umbridge's office painting.
Thanks so much for writing this story's. I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing.
arcangeldjr chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Oh I love you. Your writing is fantastic and quite witty. Thank you.
arcangeldjr chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Oh my god this story is delicious. Department of deflowering indeed. Going into paintings is exciting! ;D
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
What the hell is that...
angel897 chapter 11 . 2/24/2013