Reviews for To Make Much of Time
Rosmerta chapter 11 . 4/2
Terrific story! I loved the premise and the plot, and you wrote it so well! Thanks for sharing this with us.
mireem chapter 1 . 3/11
Love this amazing work! Thank you ))
Too funny! A most lovely tale! Very enjoyable and imaginative! Thank you so much for sharing!
Absolutely ridiculous premise! Should be hilarious!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
Wow. A poem. Thank you.
SusanMarieS chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
This was very entertaining. Thank you
mak5258 chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
I read this years ago, and I've been trying to find it again ever since! Definitely just spent the day re-reading.
I love the elements from other stories you've brought in, and the narrator stepping out to comment on the story brings to mind Puck from A Midsummer Nights Dream. And the idea that some Muggle - born professor or some such would've brought in a portrait of Zoot and that bunch (and probably passed it off as something entirely different with the headmaster of the time...) is hilarious.
Very well done :)
muumi2three chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
The green kirtle - brilliant. Sir Gawaine & the Green Knight is one of my favourite stories, thanks for using it. I really enjoyed the imaginative use of the Hogwarts paintings in this fic too.
Xiaou Nem chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
Wow. Very impressive and well-researched writing!
jensteed chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
That was an excellent story. I had a blast reading it, thank you :D
jensteed chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Gods, this is gas to read XD poor Snape, bested by a few portraits that a bunch of schoolgirls can navigate, hehe. It's brilliant!
Writtenaspr chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
I never knew dragons were so much like boyfriends , pleasure before speech.
Writtenaspr chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Bravo . Bravo. Bravo. What an inspired gem, I love Gawain and the Green Knight,
and Dilys is one of my favourite underused characters.
It is Favourited, and I hope there are 50 chapters.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 11 . 4/7/2014