Reviews for To Make Much of Time
Brilliant story!
Kurai Ummei chapter 11 . 3/11
So much win!
farsideomoon chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
I so enjoyed reading your story, laughed all the way through. I picked up many of your borrowed sources and missed even more of them but got a good laugh finding out what ones I missed. I couldn't agree more with your alterations to Umbridge's office painting.
Thanks so much for writing this story's. I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing.
arcangeldjr chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Oh I love you. Your writing is fantastic and quite witty. Thank you.
arcangeldjr chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Oh my god this story is delicious. Department of deflowering indeed. Going into paintings is exciting! ;D
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
What the hell is that...
angel897 chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
fun story to read
Mari Wollsch chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
good
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 11 . 5/2/2012
Absolute genius! I loved every chapter. Hiding in the portraits was amazing. And I LOVED the Falcon song. Excellent work, my friend!
Dimac99 chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
Adored this one - don't know how I managed to miss it when I was looking through your profile before! I'm sure you'd be the 1st to admit the central premise is rather silly - "Us Good Guys will rape the virgins to save them from the Bad Guy rapers of virgins!" - but I found I was ok with that because 99% of the characters agreed with me. I'm afraid I find the whole Marriage Law storyline, which shares an unfortunate theme with this, to be an utterly ridiculous plot because nobody ever stands up to it. Principally, Hermione never tells them to bugger off and just *try* sending her to Azkaban for refusing to submit to a forced marriage, unwanted sex (aka rape) and unwanted babies. Instead writers contrive a way to make her marry Snape, for reasons that make no sense except for the fact the writer wants them to fall in love and forcing them on each other seems like the way to go. (Which is not to say there are *no* good ML fics out there, but Hermione not fighting tooth and nail against it makes her OOC straight off the bat. Arranged marriage / forced marriage, of course.)

THIS Hermione was brassy and ballsy and the most manly character in it(!) and I fell in love with her all over again. THIS is the Hermione I know and love. I'm also a bit in love with Alan a Dale. It's definitely a shame he's married and fictional 'cos he was a sweetheart! The idea of hiding in the paintings is genius all on its own, but the fact it might be dangerous is pretty cool as well. Obviously Hermione would do her homework first and manage to make friends with as many of the denizens of that realm as possible - but it was FANTASTIC when she had to save Snape from the goblins! I knew it would be her and I was cheering her on!
mo112 chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
This is one of the most entertaining stories I read in a long time. I congratulate you to your use of european fables, that's worth of Rowling herself. I loved your characters, the "original" ones like Alan a Dale an the leading ones, Hermione being just Wow! and Snape being...Snape. And I love the idea of Hermione marrying ( at one point in a very distant future) Severus dressed in Marian's gown and adorned with the crown jewels of Gondor. Thank you very much!
Ms. Slytherin chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
Fantastic story! I love how you incorporated so many other stories and scenes into it - reminded me a little of Inkheart (an amazing book) that way. And I love your portrayal of Alan a Dale. He's one of my favorite characters. I'm also very glad you had Snape be all humphy when he woke to Hermione kissing him! Fastastic story. I adore your writing!
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
Thiiiiiis story was amazing, that's all i can really say XD The summary sounded mildly absurd, and I admit, the story itself totally was. I really enjoyed your odd, wry sense of humor that pervaded this story. Your writing style was thoroughly delightful, and I look forward to reading more of your works! Keep up the fantastic writing, I am definitely a fan!
Epiphany Rising chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
A truly excellent fic. I was so happy I recognized so many great literary works in your paintings. thanks for sharing.
kaijusaurusrex chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
Wooooow. That was a very unique take on the story of Sleeping Beauty, and it was amazing. Well done :)