Reviews for Great Are The Myths
expiry 4.23 chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
I really enjoyed this. It was beautiful and brilliant, and it really got me into the heads of the characters. Favourited.
CraicRocker chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Oh ye gods, I was enjoying the first chapter thoroughly but when I got to "ASININE PEOPLE DOING ASININE THINGS" I laughed 'til I choked. A keen send-up of weird reality TV. I love how you recapture the original novel's dry, observant tone and slightly surreal/dissociated perspective.
Ralindir chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
...that was gorgeous. Dayum. It felt almost as if the great Pratchett and Gaiman actually wrote it! Well done.

:D
RebelAtar-abandoned see profil chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Fantastic story, narration just like Pratchett in places
Dybael chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
I love this story so much. The characterization is just stunning. I wish I could leave a more coherent, constructive-criticism type review, but I'm too stunned. Just... wow.
Th30v3r0553510n chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
OMG: "He told it to shut up, and then stood up and began to run from one end of the flat to the other, checking behind lamps...Shockingly, the angel was not to be found in any of those places."

This is teh bestest line EVAH! XD

I really love your writing style, by the way. :)
Eleanor French chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
This is one of my all-time favorite GO fics. The characterization is fantastic. Keep up the great work!
Yami Chikara chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Magnificent (as is all of your Good Omens work).

I'd LOVE to collaborate with you sometime. I think it would be quite...amusing. _
DevMndBRT chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Awesome. Simply wonderful. THis is going on my favorites list. Great work!
Secca Irises chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
I find it a great pity that the Good Omens side of ff. net hardly gets the same number of readers, and therefore reviews, as other sides do. You deserve far more readers who will praise your work.

This fic is amazing, and captures the essence of the book perfectly. The footnotes are amusing, the characters are spot on, and the basis of the story perfectly believable from a canon basis. Good job!
Kel6 chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
Ooh, I liked this. It's very interesting and the narrative was very close to the style of Good Omens. Crowley and Aziraphale are nicely in character too.

One thing I will say is that the footnotes are a bit annoying to scroll down to the bottom of the page, you could do them in brackets or at the end of each paragraph to make it easier.

Great fic! :-)
Xiilnek chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
This is the most wonderful Good Omens story *ever*. I mean it. You do everything right, I don't have to comment on individual things. Except - I'd just like to say, I *love* your writing style. Sarcastic, but sort of light. And awesome.

I wonder what else you've written?
Shiro Ryuu chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
*sigh* So... /happy/...

I want you to know that I stayed up past my bedtime and ate far more than I meant to in order to finish reading this, and it was so totally worth it. Have officially decided that this fic is the perfect epilogue for the book; not a thing is out of place. I... gah, I can’t pick a favorite part, it’s all just lovely, *gush!* They’re so cute _ This shall now be faved, to be read over and over and over... and once again, this isn’t particularly insightful, I know, but right now I’m just overwhelmed by all the perfection and general cuteness. Very thoughtful (and thought-provoking), very in-character, very... perfect, how am I supposed to offer advice or whatever when it’s perfect! o_O Plus it’s past my bedtime and I had to get /two/ shots earlier today; cut me some slack... *grin* Incidentally, I’m thinking of giving up on reading any Good Omens fics other than yours from now on – so you’d better write another one soon, or I’ll cry!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
In an attempt to make reviewing faster, behold: A list of favorite lines:

“Extracting a scrubby leaf from one nostril...”

“Enormous wellies!”

“If he had been wearing a trenchcoat at this juncture and had mentioned the word ‘basement’ in this sentence somewhere, this sequence could have gone an entirely different way.”

“If you have had your fingers cut off, please bash your head or other appendage against the keypad, and someone will be along to help you momentarily.”

“He despised heavenly protocol. It always made his soul itch.”

“. . . feelingzz towardzz thee. And thine entrailzz.”

*huggles chapter* This is a seriously great chapter, by the way. Seriously. It’s so long that it’s practically a story in of itself, and I find myself sincerely grateful that you didn’t split it up _ I started out thinking that their superiors’ reactions were going to be the basic plot, and then that the gateways getting stuck together was going to be the basic plot, and for a minute there I was wondering if Hastur’s revenge was going to be the basic plot, but /no/... *_* NEXT CHAPTER!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
OMG! Why don’t you ever get even half the reviews you deserve? *fuss, fuss* So, because you are -such- a good writer and I am -such- a bad girl for not checking my e-mail in several days short of forever, I think I’ll review every chapter (even though that ending left me really wanting to know what was going to happen next *_*).

No less than I had expected, naturally