Reviews for Prince, Warrior, Killer, Slave
jessi chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Excellent story, I really enjoyed it!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
' "I can't breathe vacuum," Vegeta muttered under his breath. "It doesn't mean I'm weak." '

I would like to take this moment to point out that Oolong originally wished for the saiyans approaching to simply be defeated... the Dragon then gave a half-assed cop-out, saying 'that is not within the power of Kami' and, by extension, himself- though apparently eternal life is.

He COULD have just made Vegeta and Nappa's pods malfunction, or just out-right destroyed the hollow hunks of metal. Hell, it couldn't have been THAT hard to just alter their trajectory and crash them into a sun.

Of course, there is that hole (I can't really say PLOT-hole seeing as Dragon Ball Z HAS NO plot) where Vegeta climbs out of his pod to blow up that bug-planet, but you're still canonized due to Goku's frantic departure from Namek... even if it STILL took him like 3 episodes to flee from the exploding/imploding planet.
wallflower-chan chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
I loved it! wonderful story!
crazykk2 chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
My heart was breaking for Vegeta when I read about they cloned another one of him to be the new heir.
cara9001 chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
great story i love it
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
This was utterly heart wrenching! Poor little Vegeta! And Raditz too. T.T
Schnubbi chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
I somehoooow like flashbacks better than this but AwwWww caged-animal!raditz 3
sinah chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
Good god. That's the saddest thing ever. I can't even fathom the painful childhood Vegeta had. You did a great job capturing the whole complicated situation and especially from Vegeta's point of view. I just kept thinking how perfectly it makes sense when you remember Vegeta as a grown up. The story description says it all.

Graet Work!
jambacute chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
all I'm saying is...BEAUTIFUL!
Caprice 6 chapter 5 . 11/15/2007
Hey this is MorningBreeze. I read your other fanfic, Not Who She Expected and absolutely loved it. I really enjoy reading you. I actually really enjoyed this fanfic as well, I know it's been since the beginning of the year since you stopped it. I really wonder, will you add anything else to it? This is obviously a good place to end it, but one of the things that ALWAYS intrigued me was Vegeta's life after the planet's destruction. I just keep thinking there is a lof of potential for a goos story there. Deconstructing why Frieza maintained his obsession and special treatment of Vegeta would be interesting, and how Vegeta actualy grew into an adult, being strong enough to challenge those who most likely had abused him and ticking the Ginyuu forces off. I mean they all had a special hatred of him.

I would be so happy if you posted an epilogue, or post some other DBZ / Vegeta fanfics. Is there any hope at all?
Eterna Dragon chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
This fanfic is amazing, it's ashame you discontinued it.
Roosha Son chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
Very good chapter, as always. I like the comment Celipa made about ripping off one of the boys balls. lol

It's also interesting to see that Radditz cussed while talking to his father and didn't get into trouble.
MetalCloud chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
I love this story! I know that this is a good place to end, but please don't! It's too good!I want mroe! I need more! Also, can you update these chapters on Mediaminer, cause then I can read them surruptisiously(I'm ill, it affects my spelling(;)when I'm supposed to be doing my ICT work. Thanks.
Roosha Son chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
Okay I know it Raditz now. I almost forgot about him being Goku's older brother.

Just for thought. What do you think would have happened if Zarbon became one of the good guys? Bulma showed some interest in him. *shuddering* I don't want to think about it.
Roosha Son chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
The last part of this chapter was refering to Goku right? If so, I could see where his fear of needles came from. *lol*

Poor Vegeta had to kill defenseless people at such a young age.