Reviews for Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow
Sophie chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
thank you! And love the quick fire ending :)
Xayian chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
As I was reading,I totally understand your difficulty so thank you for the summation. I may have to consider doing the same thing myself.
Amazing Bluie chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
NOOOOOOO!

It is always a shame to see a great story come to an incomplete end. I would love to have seen more of this!

I do have to compliment you on giving us a summary of the rest of the story, though. It is SO much better than left hanging on a cliff for eternity. Still, if you ever feel like writing a little more of this, I would love to see any additional bits!

Thank you for going this far and not leaving us to wonder what would have happened next!
doraemax chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Wow... at the beginning...i was soo happy because you decide to continue this. At the end i was soo sad because it is clear you decided to discontinue this..

Anyway, thank you for the wonderful story. i haven't found many good farscape crossover story. And this is one of them.
Kattz Sync chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
I was soo excited when I saw this new chapter. Loved it. I can see the Atlantis crew wanting the wormhole technology dispite Crichton warnings. I think that was a common in both SGC and Atlantis.

I think I cried a little when I realized you weren't going to finish it lol,
TheVirtuoso chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
this is really fun,
I can't wait to see if any of the Atlantis people notice John's sneezing. I want to see him up in a jumper creating a wormhole, But I don't know if that'll happen. I hope there will be more to read some day (soon?).
WickedBlue chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Awesome fic. I would love to read more. Your Crichton is absolutely interesting and I especially like the interaction with Ronon and McKay.
Violet Shadows chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
While not 'the end' as 'an' end it works. I'd like to see more, but I'd be satisfied with this.
Capricious Purple Clarity chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
I've lost count of how many times I've read this story, even though there is a pang in my heart every time I get to the end of the third chapter. Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow is one of the most beautifully crafted, well-characterized crossovers -nay, fanfiction PERIOD -that I have ever had the absolute pleasure of reading. I'm disappointed that I've neglected to review until now. (I thought I had. Looks like it never became more than a thought.)

I love how you've portrayed Crichton's interaction with Harvey and vice verse; how Crichton comes to rely on Harvey in the beginning because Harv is his only true companionship. It reminds me a great deal of Farscape, so I think you've won on that front.

I think if Crichton ever gets around to explaining Harvey's origin to the SGA, I would just die from pleasure. That's one discussion I would simply adore reading. On that note, I think I would have the same reaction if John ever told the other humans more than a third of what has happened to him in the duration of his first three years away from Earth. The tiny, sporadic tidbits he has shared thus far is icing on the cake compared to everything else.

As for the Stargate: Atlantis element -I've watched maybe a few episodes of Atlantis, bits and pieces mostly; so I know the basics of what goes on in that series. Despite this, the characters seem spot on to what I've gleaned from the series. Their actions and reactions around Crichton are precious and realistic. In essence, I think you've done a superb job in blending the Farscape and Atlantis together.

Reaching the end of chapter three, I'm always struck with fits of flighty fantasy -for days after, I know I'll be subconsciously or consciously trying to finish the story in my head, but it never seems to match even half of what you could accomplish. I would love to see another chapter added someday, maybe even more if it isn't asking too much.
fairjennet chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Loved this!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Good crossover so far. I hope you eventually decide to continue it.
silke f chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
just found this great story...and fell in love with it...

well done...but you have to get me happy ending...or even a sad ending ... or any ending...

pretty please with a cherry on top?
lazyb0nes chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
I still love this story and I hope to see it continue someday. However in the vague hope of prompting some progress, how about a somewhat unscrupulous trader mixing a few psychedelic tubers in amongst his root vegetables. The Pegasus equivalent to the Tannot Root the Peacekeepers process into Chakan Oil. Unfortunately I can’t see the Atlantian's been too pleased with Crichton playing with highly explosive substances when he's definitely less than completely sane.
Wulfenbach chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
sadly, you never updated this. Are you dead?
Mackon chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
This is funny old story, but its great to watch Crichton slowly return to what passes with him for sanity and the friendships he makes in the normal (compared to Moya) setting of Atlantis. Cant even guess where your going with it. Is Crichton going home to his own universe? Will he stay and find a place on Atlantis? Maybe something else completely? Its all possible and interesting.

Hope you pick it up again one day, I'd dearly love to see what happens next.

Thanks for sharing.