Reviews for Vicious circle
Supermoi chapter 11 . 3/20/2009
Come on, Megatron! You KNOW that the only way to avoid your terrible fste if to STAY HERE! So LISTEN TO YOURSELF AND STAY HERE! You CAN be whit your little princr AT LAST!

Updte soon, please!
Supermoi chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
“I'm able to move heaven and earth, fight the time and the whole Universe, when it is about keeping you by my side, Love.”

cutest thing ever said by megatron
Rulin chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
Hey wow! Well, I liked your 'in what obedience lies' saga, and I'm liking this too
Magnusrae chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
I wonder what the Autobots would say if he actually went to them for help. Poor Silvergun is in a tricky situation, but if you can't trust yourself, even your evil self, who can you trust?

I think you did well in explaining the 'vicious circle'. I've never been a fan of paradoxes, but this is the very definition of one. Nice job on the chapter! I also liked some of Soundwave's lines. You really captured the essence of his dialogue in certain circumstance, while letting him speak more normally in others. It fits this part of the story well. I look forward to more revelations! Cheers!
Sneer chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
wow, talk about a bad YEAR! poor megs, poor star...poor everyone who has to put up with them! XD
QueenOfDomino chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
holy shit, this is ...i cant describe it. amazing doesn't cover it. magic sounds too weak. perfect? no. Awe inspiring? maybe. This is possibly the greatest fic i've ever read. I love the plot line you got, and the story and emotion. AGH, im addicted now damn you :x update for my sake of sanity!
ManicFanficHunter chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
Ah wow, - I'm so happy u updated!XD This is such an awesome ficcy, love it!

Hoping for a fast
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 11 . 3/4/2009
I was so happy to see you'd updated, and I was not disappointed. This is a wonderful chapter. Young Megatron's reactions are so heart-rending and touching. I can't tell you how much I want this story to end happily!

I'm also interested to see what the little scorpion-former is up to. :) I wish you blessings on your muse!
rogi16 chapter 11 . 3/4/2009
*squeals*

omg you updated! I have been hounding your stories! lolz

Update again soon! ;3
Toni America chapter 11 . 3/4/2009
I'm so excited! An update! I wonder what Megatron'll do now... I really hope this works out for them... I'm also wondering how the autobots are going to react to this... This is funny b/c all of this happens b/c of Starscream... Wow. Talk about conceited... Its kinda sweet what megatron did to himself, in a very weird sad angsty kind of way... But amazing job! I can't wait for you to finish! Good luck, and stay cool!
00000110 chapter 11 . 3/4/2009
I'm always glad to see a new chapter for this story! I'm still a little lost on how the time loop works, but time travel stuff is always confusing! :) I really liked the scene of Megatron seeing what his future self is like and actually sympathizing with him.
KAZETO chapter 11 . 3/4/2009
Thank you so much for the new chapter! (Hug)By far the timetable is becoming clearer and clearer, yet I still have several questions:

1. It seems that when Slag Maker is still young Silvergun, he had also been warned by the future Magatron (Chapter 10). Then what made him ignore this harsh warning and return to the past?

2. The little scorpion-former. What's that for? I don't think it is strong enough to kill Galvatron. Why did Megatron prepare such a thing? I have no idea... This seems to be a suspensive and important clue to me...

3. I also begin to think that Soundwave IS Wiper. Primus, is Soundwave actually older than Megatron?

Hope my poor English could be understood...

Looking forward to the next chapter and finally a happy ending! LOVE YOU!XD
P.A.W.07 chapter 11 . 3/4/2009
crosses fingers.

I feel the ending coming on. Oh please be happy, please, please, please.

By the way, thanks for updating! I get all giddy whenever you update this.
Balrog Roike chapter 11 . 3/4/2009
Nice way of fusing even more lives together.

And your explanation of Megatron's behavior was good, too.

So Scullcrusher will kill Screamer sometime in the past and Silvergun will lose all hope.

No I wonder why he never tried to just wait it out. Sure, it would be pure torture but he knows for sure that Starscream would return and he would have another chance.

Does Soundwave know how often Megatron already tried to change the past?

It sounded as if he is aware of the cycle without Megatron telling him, but the chapter before this, you stated that Megs explained it to him.

I suspect Soundwave is Wiper, without his memories but saved by Megatron.

Well, I can't wait until next time.

It sure will be fun to see Silvergun and Screamer with the Autobots. Prime and the others will either fritz their logic circuits or puke at them. XD

BR