Reviews for Vicious circle
Wol Lo chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
What! Slag Maker knew this? Gar...

Now, Silvergun come to future, how can Slag Maker emerge?

And the result of the combat between Starscream and Galvatron?

After Silvergun find out Starscream, what will happen?

Please update soon! Please!
starsrbright chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
This story's plot just keeps getting better and better. I need to know the ending! I'm gonna cry if they dont get to live happily ever after but the stories so good I would probably keep reading it anyways.
Saberfrost chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
OMGosh!

He followed him, and the Megs still remembered!

Screamer musin't of done a very good job.
Balrog Roike chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
Okay~?

Now, will

1)Silvergun kill Starscream accidentally or intentionally and give him the blame for it, return to the past and develop into a bitter, cruel mech. Or will

2)Galvatron kill Screamer, Silvergun sees it and kills Galvatron, returns in the past and begins there to mourn Screamer until he convinces himself, that it was Starscream's own fault and that he lost his chance on happiness at the same time.

3)Galvatron kill Screamer, reprogramm Megs and sent him back.

4)Megatron kill Galvatron, get the crown, the throne, the half kingdom and the girl... ahem Screamer and they live happily ever after (my favorite possibility but sadly the least likely as well)

5)Megatron and Screamer kill Galvatron and decide, that Screamer has to stay while Megatron has to return to keep the timeline as it is, perhaps with Soundwave telling them to do so. (I bet on something like this. I would hate you for this, but it sounds plausible. Vicious Circle and so, you know?)

I could even imagine Screamer to be the responsible for once, who sents Megs back, regardless if he wants to or not, and close the "tunnel" behind him.

6)Soundwave reveal himself to be Wiper, catch Screamer and Megs and drag them to the Quintessons.

7)Another terrible thing happen that I can't imagine right now, but that certainly crushs the relationship and love to tiny little bits of nothing.

Well, at least Starscream knows now partly what for a moron he is. Even if he still doesn't realize that everything that has and will happen is his own fault.

Isn't it simply great when a liked character finally realizes that he loves another great character - only to lose him in one way or the other in one of the next chapters? (Sarcasm. HEAVY sarcasm.) T_T

If your story wouldn't be so interesting, I would hate it for that.

Soundwave certainly was a surprise.

I guessed that he knew something when he snickered at Screamer's expanse in the flashback - but then I never thought about him again and now he is here and has his own agenda or a final mission from Megatron.

Can't you just clone Silvergun or something like that?

The original stays and the clone goes back in time?

Please?

Please?

Pretty please?

I hope you update this story soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter, regardless if it will be sad or not.

BR
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
I like the way that you've characterised Starscream and Megatron. It's an interesting idea and I would love to read more!

_~

CDW
Beware of Dragon chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
The edited grammer and sentence structures was a huge improvement in this chapter. In the first seven chapters it's clear that you have plenty of good ideas and a good grasp of the plot but the story gets bogged down with all the technical errors. I think the story would be improved even more if you got those chapters beta'd as well.
Francesca Zatnik chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Trust you to be writing ANOTHER funtastic fiction!

...Well, I'm very glad that you have a history of actuallyfinishing stories, because I'd be sad if you didn't...

So keep it up, or else!
sunnymaki chapter 8 . 10/28/2008
whatever you do to try hard to change the past,the future wouldn't be like what you 's what a pity..
Sinili chapter 8 . 10/27/2008
Normally, I don't like MegaScreamer, but this is a lovely exception. If you have the guts to actually make Starscream screw over Megatron and cause his own future abuse, I will love you forever.
Magnusrae chapter 8 . 10/27/2008
No! Starscream, you idiot, didn't you pay attention to your own memories? You're the 'most important person' in Megatron's life who abandoned him after Wiper's attack. Shame on you for making it a self-fullfilling prophecy.

On a side note, it was a good chapter, as usual. I most definitely liked the actions Starscream took against Wiper- and that they had roots in a trick Megatron played in the future. The flashbacks were well timed and informative. I think hearing Megatron call Starscream 'love' was as disconcerting to me as it was for Starscream, but it gave me hopes for the future, that this Megatron would not turn into the Slag Maker. I can't wait to see what kind of reprocussions Starscream's actions have so update when you can, please.
Wol Lo chapter 8 . 10/27/2008
Uh...well, this' very complicated. I want this to be a parallel universe. Young Megatron and Starscream's love look so nice!
iRandom chapter 8 . 10/27/2008
this is so sad. I feel like i wanna cry...

update soon please.
teotw chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
Oh dear...the ending is going to leave me sad, isn't it. It's strange to have Megatron be the vulnerable one in the relationship, but within the story it's very easy to believe. I was going to complain that 'Silvergun' seems almost too weak, but I can see how his later egomania and anger might be compensating for that vulnerability, so it works.

It's a little hard to follow Starscream's train of thought, since he should have realized by now that he's the one that causes Megatron to become "The Slag-Maker", and that by leaving he's dooming them both. But then, maybe his ambition ultimately outweighs everything else?

Wonderful update though, this is definitely one of my favorite stories!
Sneer chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
you make robot love so sad and beautiful, you really do...sigh...

omg he shot his freaking face off! epic! lol!
Dark Maria chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
I agree with the others. Even if it's just a branch in the time stream, please! These two deserve a happy ending in at least ONE version of reality!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »