Reviews for Vicious circle
Saberfrost chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
*cries* Poor Megatron! It Can't be the end!

Will they fall in love again?

Please tell me they do, I can't wait for the next chapter!
starsrbright chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
This is so beautiful i mean it. I love it its not to over dramtic but enough drama to make you want to keep reading i cant wait for the next chapter...i might actually cry.
Altebar chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
So sad! sniff... poor Starscream and Megatron (few fanfic make me feel sorry for the decepticon leader), ¿are they really condemned to follow such a sad destiny? Anyway, wonderfull chapter.
Balrog Roike chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
Ah man...

Why is it that the most intelligent persons also are the dumbest?

Like always, Starscream is about to destroy his own life and future...

I really hope you don't let it come to that, even if the title suggests otherwise. Let him have a change of heart/Spark, please!

Let him understand that nothing is written and determined, until it has happened. Let them create an alternative reality to the normal Transformers Verse.

I look forward to your next chapter.

Kick Screamer's ass back into the correct direction,

BR
eeyop1428 chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
Wow, an interesting twist to Megatron's thoughts. At first I thought he meant "good" as in a "righteous" leader, then I thought "good" as in a "competent" leader. Well now I know he wants to be on the side of good as opposed to evil. A bit of an odd change to someone such as Megatron, seeing as we knew him as a very evil character, but I quite like the chance for a reform for any, if not most, antagonists in a story. One thing I think contradicts this is that the origin of Megatron says that he was created as originally evil by the Quintessons, so I wonder how he can want to be good. But I guess you can change that part as it is your story, or the alteration in the past/present has caused this - I don't know, time travel confuses me.

Anyway, I like the ending of this chapter and look forward to seeing how old conflicts will turn out, namely with Skullcrusher and Hellraizor (those two give Megs and Star a heap of trouble).

Keep it up!

eeyop1428
teotw chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
I just found this after your most recent update, and I have to say it's very enjoyable! I like your take on young Megatron, ambitious and rough but mostly good at heart. I hope you're able to keep working on the story!
Saberfrost chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
OMG this is so adorable!

Can't wait for more, please update soon!
Altebar chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
I love this fanfic, the last chapter was charming and Starscream is simply delicious with Megatrón. The plot has the quality i have come to love in your fanfics.
Magnusrae chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
Oh my, this story has opened up such possibilities. I love that you made Starscream honest with Megatron at the end. He told the absolute truth about what kind of leader the transformer becomes. And it is interesting that Megatron doesn't want to become that sort of leader. So, the question becomes: will this change the future or not? You could take this in so many different directions, the mind boggles.

I look forward to the next chapter, especially now that they are with Alpha Trion. That was a nice twist; I half expected the reprogrammed Wiper to show up and betray them. The addition of the other two gladiators is interesting too. Somehow, I don't think their nice safe hideout will remain that way for long.
Wol Lo chapter 7 . 9/19/2008
So...now Megatron heard the truth. In this condition, Megatron fall in love-maybe not sure yet- with Starscream, things will change.

An idea way out of line, I want to see Starscream overwhelm Vampiricons in the sky-or in Cybertron, space? :)
Balrog Roike chapter 7 . 9/19/2008
THAT'S exactly what we all wanted to hear.

Bravo, Megatron or better said, Silvergun.

But because this fanfic is called "Vicious Circle" I'm afraid that you will have no choice...

It's really great to see another canon face, and more, because it's normally on the other side of the fence. It's ironic, really, that the mech who created Megatron's greatest opponent safed him in the past.

I only wonder if Alpha Trion perhaps missed Starscream's CPU deliberatly, because he remembered the strange Cybertronian he met eons ago.

Or has no Cybertronian apart from Megatron any memory left of Starscream?

I like it when people built traps only to catch themselves with them. For a moment I was worried that Silvergun would turn faster into his future self than I expected, but the new development certainly is great.

I still think that the future Megatron is either Scullcrusher in a stolen body or a fusion of Silvergun and Scullcrusher or that something happened to Starscream or was his fault that turned Silvergun into a monster.

But the last sentence leaves room for hope.

You know, I think I stated something like this already in the last chapter, but the change of Starscream really is impressive. Suddenly he can tell the truth in all it's ugly glory without hiding his own role. And I don't mean only telling the truth but stating the true extent of the Decepticon crimes as well.

It would be a pity if this new and better Starscream (At least in my opinion) would be lost for all the Autobots out there to gape and marvel about.

Well, have fun writing and great work so far,

BR
Megatron Prime chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
Amazing story! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon, please! T.T
eeyop1428 chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Hoorah! The long-awaited chapter has finally arrived! n_n lol, I had to read the last chapter to renew my memory of what has happened so far. Has it really been over a year since chapter 5? It felt like at least over half a year, but it sounds believable heh.

Poor Wiper, I can't see Megatron having a close friend at all, so it's nice to know that he has for a change, in your version of the past.

So Silvergun, a.k.a young Megatron, only becomes the future Megatron because of finding the coin with his face on it, and his experiences of abuse by Skullcrusher. Interesting. So without those qualities he took from the gladiator, he would have been a more or less decent mech, in kindness anyway. Sad how beings turn out the way they do because of other 'people'.

But, ooh aah, he and Starscream shared an inpromptu kiss, even though he was half-dying hehe. I remember reading in one chapter someone commented that Starscream slightly resembled a past femme bot Megatron used to be with. Interesting connection of how he feels towards the seeker.

Those stab wounds from the Vampiricon really looked painful! I would have screamed if I were stabbed unexpectedly in the wing (if I had one at least), or in the back no less. Ouch!

Anyway, a good job in reviving this almost-forgotten story; I missed it :) Looking forward to seeing how it goes from here!
Magnusrae chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
Megatron weak and Starscream protective and supportive? What a role reversal! I like it! It was a unique twist to the pairing. Not only that, but you set the stage for another interesting chapter to come. Starscream might have a way home, but can't get there and the only mech Megatron trusts has been reprogrammed. Hopefully you can update soon!
Sneer chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
my poor babies! *hugs*

ok now im really curiose as to what the hell screamer did to make future megs so fucking pissed at him.
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »