Reviews for Vicious circle
starsrbright chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
OMG! I'm so happy you updated this story! I love it! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Wol Lo chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Finally chapter 6 updated! Both they're in a dying condition, I'm sorry for that. Someone help them, please! But not the Quintessons or the Vampiricons. :(
Balrog Roike chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Oh, now this definitely cleared some things up.

What I suspect:

1) Silvergun only will become Megatron because of the coin.

2) He and Starscream will fall in love.

3) They will help freeing Cybertron from the Quintessons (or not.)

4) Starscream will fail Megatron unvoluntary. Perhaps because he will go back in his own time, perhaps Scullcrusher is still alive and Starscream somehow leads him to Megatron or perhaps Starscream fails Megatron simply by dying in the end.

5) Megatron will grieve and finally come to hate him.

6) Much later, as he meets the young Starscream again, he either has deleted his memory of him and only treats him like he does because of the feelings in his Spark, or he will still remember and can't get over his bitterness towards him.

7) The whole damn circle will repeat again and again and again and I will go crazy. More crazier than now.

But it was nice how Starscream grew a backbone.

Suddenly he can act like a good soldier, a leader, a normal mech and even with compassion and bravery in his Spark.

If Megatron in the future had treated him just a little bit better, a little bit nicer, perhaps he would had have the perfect Second in Command.

It's a pity.

If you will repeat the circle how the title suggest, I will hate you. I will still read your stories, review them, annoy you with my thoughts and suspecections and admire you and your stories, but one tiny part of me will hate you for the sad ending.

I'm only warning you.

Have fun writing and don't take me too serious,

Balrog Roike
Night Raid chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Wow, what a twist. I won't say anything more here for fear of spoiling it, but I *WILL* say that it's a stroke of sheer genius.
Trojan-kun chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
finally u have updated one chapter TTwTT i was so eager to

read the story v

aw

NOW i can read it with love..
Trojan-kun chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
Hi Megara ...

I read your TF - "Vicious Circle"

I waited you long time T.T

when are you going to upload your "Vicious Circle"; chapter 6

I loved how you picture StarScream (lil cute one XD )

and Mega's youth :love::love:

every singl word in your story was so great 0/0

wants to know what did happen next ?

I'm your big fan BTW
Jino chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
Hello dear

I'm so big fan of ur fanfic especially this one "Vicious circle "

I loved every moment when i read it v plz plz when are u going

to submit chapter 6 of Vicious circle

I can't wait anymore, I wanna know what will happen to SS & Mega

after being captured by skullcrasher...

I love the way you write the story it's almost like anime

great, interesting w
Wol Lo chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
What a nice story! I'm fall in love with this story! You are SO AWESOME author! What's the next story? Please update soon!
shioji-san chapter 5 . 1/24/2008
Awesome story, as usual, its hilarious to see Megatron as a young bot who get's his aft kicked by a bot who he come to be like when he's older XD. And Little Prince! That is so hilarious, and even funnier to imagin him actually calling Starscream that, especially when your used to him being so abusive toward him.

Also loved the flashback sence where Skywarp mistakes Starcream for a fembot I really hope you update this story soon I must know what happens next
GON chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
I love your story very much~~XD
Magnusrae chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
I really must applaude the ammount of creativity you have in regards to your Transformers stories. This is another unique idea that has piqued my interest. I love this glipse into Megatron's distant past and the idea that his cruelty to Starscream was a learned behavior. I hope the two can somehow get out of the mess that they are in. Starscream might not be a gladiator, but with his more advanced technology and the proper motivation, I think he might just live up to Megatron's expectations. At the very least, it seems his eyes will be opened in regards to Megatron's future behavior. I hope you are inspired to update this, and all of your other wonderful stories. :)
A.Darkside chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
:D I love this story! Seriously, the plotline is amazing. I can't wait for another chapter. You're doing a superb job!
Sarah chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
Wow! This is awesome! I'm really enjoying this fic. I hope you update soon. :)
P.A.W.07 chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
(Run around in joy) … awesome is not a grand enough word to describe this fic. Man, I must say that I can’t wait to see where you’re going with this and I find the irony in this story just too cute. Poor Starscream … he kind of dug his own grave now didn’t he.
FloofWolfe chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
Now this is interesting. I've never read anything like it and I'm lovin' it. I think that at one point, Starscream would show that he can be completely cold, heartless, and merciless. Which would immediatly grab Megatron's attention and possibly attraction.
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »