Reviews for Vicious circle
Fire Rage7 chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
Please, Please, Please update soon!
Nuclear Chick chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
Very, very good! I'm adding this to my story alert list :)
roanman112 chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
Sis: I hope Megsy and Screamer survive.

Arty and Andy: Go Gladiators!

RM: I am more worried about the business those vampiricons have with Wiper. It's probably nothing good for Megatron and Starscream.

Arty and Andy: Update!
MAJANNA chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
give Starscream some backbone, will you? he is traumatized, scared , shocked etc. but he didn't became second-in-command by being pretty adoration of Megatrons's arm, or by being made of jelly. he deserves some credit.
a1andb2 chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
Wiper will be save next chapter? I don't think that. Poor Wiper.
ohmygiddyaunt chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
Oh, no! Not Wiper, he's not a bad sort, after all. You are really doing well with this story, and I am impressed with your fight scene. Can't wait to read the rest. You have some grammatical errors, maybe you can find someone to beta for you? I am loving your plot and characterization, though! TC and Warp hitting on Screamer? Major giggles. And, Starscream throwing his opponent off by acting seductive-brilliant and hilarious.
prizm chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
I like this, very interesting. I also see something in there that I am not going to comment on yet but I like it.
Night Raid chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
More please! I can't wait to see some more of this!
a1andb2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I could not wait long time when I finish this chapter. What's going on? Em.. this month, will i read Hunted Species?
Fire Rage7 chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
Very good so far. Keep up the good work.

Hope you update soon.

sorry I'm in a hurry and don't have time to say anything else.
Galvie chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
Very interestingly. Only it would be desirable, that this fanfic has been written up to the end and it would be not not overtaken with destiny " Hunted Species ".
Deadsun chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
Great! I like the way you pictured Megz. And Screamer... OH, my love... :) Please, write more!
Tariq chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Interesting fic...
a1andb2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
WoW! It's great Go
slmon chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
This is great so far! You've definitely got my attention and I'm very interested in seeing what direction you're going to go in with Megs and Starscream (my faves)! Please continue.
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16