Reviews for Vicious circle
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 19 . 12/27/2009
I'm quite glad you decided to not make it a tragedy, and it was interesting watching you break the cycle and 'square the circle.' Also, that was a really nice touch at the end to have a Megatron arise in the alternate universe.
Octopus Fine chapter 19 . 12/27/2009
This story was such a joy to read, it's so beautiful. And I'm happy that you decided to make it a happy ending, it really made my day. :]
Grey Grapevines chapter 19 . 12/27/2009
Oh god, this story was so worth reading! I really loved it, honest! And the ending was a pleasant surprise! I had assumed the story would end with the tragic cycle continuing, never to be broken. I was ready for a tragic ending, but I'm so much more glad and happy with this kinder ending! I must say again that I loved reading your story! I'm going to go recommend it to a friend now that it's complete. It is a wonder read.
Supermoi chapter 19 . 12/27/2009
*Bow down very low* Bravo! Bravo! A wonmderful conclusion! Everyione finds a form of happiness, and even in the past, things have taken a better turn!

I knew it! I knew SOundwave was Wiper! I guessed it a long time ago, I must say XD

But yes, history tends to repeat itself, and there will always be a megatron to rise somewhere, at some points of time... But I suppose there is for another story!

*huggles and tons of Cybercupcakes*
HighxOnxCrack chapter 19 . 12/27/2009
AMAZING! Is Everything about this last chapter and entire story summed up in one word. You tied up the knots, did not leave anything out, And the last sentence is simply put, EPIC!

It is one of THE best Megs/SS fanfics i have ever read, and i have loved every single moment of it. Thank You so much for putting so much time and effort into writing it. D I admire you very much for continuing such long stories over an extended amount of time whereas most other people would have dropped the story.

I only started following this story a few months back.. and i cant believe its over already.. haha. But the ending is great! It makes the reader feel so warm and contented after reading it.. normally happy endings would be too cheesy and cliche. But you just cant help but feel for them during the duration of this story.. ]
Player3 chapter 19 . 12/27/2009
LOVE IT.

And I can say no more.
Shirox chapter 19 . 12/27/2009
D'aww it's the end ;( I'm a little sad, i enjoyed this story immensely! Great job with all of this hun' and yaay for happy endings! :D
tiedwithribbons chapter 19 . 12/27/2009
WAHO!

HAPPY ENDINGS RULE!

Now if you give 'Hunted Species' a happy ending, I'll love you forever!
a1andb2 chapter 19 . 12/27/2009
Thank you for your good fanfiction.
tiedwithribbons chapter 18 . 12/4/2009
CRIKEY ALMIGHTY!

I'll tell ya this much. If this story doesn't have a happy ending, I am NOT going to be happy.

On an unrelated note, Sunstorm's starting to remind me of TFA Thundercracker.
FluffyBiscuits chapter 18 . 12/1/2009
Dang. The vampires were the last little unpleasant bit to be wrapped up.
FluffyBiscuits chapter 17 . 12/1/2009
Thats creative. Build Astrotrain a bondmate. A threesome is out of the question since Slivergun and Astrotrain hate each other.
Francesca Zatnik chapter 18 . 11/29/2009
*Wibbles* This is so exciting, but there's no [] button! Really looking forward to the next chapter.
Supermoi chapter 18 . 11/26/2009
LOL! the bitching between Starscream and Astrotrain was SO funny! And vain Sunstorm... Mwahaha! Awesome!
Magnusrae chapter 18 . 11/24/2009
Only one more chapter? Really? It seems Starscream was on to something when he made Sunstorm. Although glitchy and seemingly comprised of the worst parts of Starscream's personality, he's got Astrotrain's attention. I found him quite humorous, actually. It gave Starscream a taste of his own medicine, dealing with 'himself'. But what of the Vampiricons? How ever will they get away? And can Silvergun become the new Megatron without becoming the so-called Slag Maker? I can't wait to find out!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »