Reviews for Vicious circle
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 18 . 11/22/2009
It's interesting the way you played Sunstorm and Astrotrain off of each other, and wow, what a complex situation you left them in. I await the grand finale!
recyclablefoxx chapter 18 . 11/21/2009
Last sentence has a typo. You typed: "We're surrendered!" when I think you mean "We're surrounded!"(unless my brain broke from the awesomeness from this chapter and that is an acutal word - which I doubt. The word that is, not the awesomeness).
Billie the fourth sage chapter 18 . 11/21/2009
*gasp*

*scream*

*hits something*

XD DANG EXCITING. GRAND FINALE ALREADY? D: I WANTED TO SEE MORE OF SUNSTORM XD

Excited, excited, excited ;3 more soon please.

And careful on your last sentences; I notice your words slipping towards the end.
Balrog Roike chapter 18 . 11/21/2009
Wow, Sunstorm really needs an emotional overhaul XD

But at least he seems to like the correct mech.

I hope the three mechs will be able to get help and to get rid of the Vampiricons before something terrible happens.

BR
Amanda Saitou chapter 17 . 10/30/2009
Wow, I was thinking, 'finally the guys have a deserved peace', and then... geez, I knew there would come something wicked from that opened passage...anyway, such a great chapter with great dialogues! And I keep hoping that they end up fine and together!
Saberfrost chapter 17 . 10/25/2009
...

Oh Noes! Evil things! Go Away!

WOnder what astrotrain will think of having a clone as a lover...
Supermoi chapter 17 . 10/25/2009
OMG! That was a wonderful chapter! I wish hope for Starscream and Silvergun! Something is telling me that this vicious circle is comming to an end... One way or another! I like the idea of Starscream buiklding a clone of himself to keep Astrotrain happy and be the perfect mate for him. It's kinda selfless from him... And I hope that whover is plotting to throw violence and trouble will be stopped!
RianLena chapter 17 . 10/25/2009
Ohh, more and more suspense. Me hate but me like very very much. Well done. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
Hellen chapter 17 . 10/25/2009
Uhm ...

Thundercracker Cyclonus

Skywarp Scourge

?
Billie the fourth sage chapter 17 . 10/24/2009
Oh, final chapters already and still there's action 8D Wow XD

I'm excited, and I find it really sweet 3 Hope for more, and I'm really stoked for the final ones :D

Just be careful with the grammar, you kinda fell a little at the end.
Octopus Fine chapter 17 . 10/24/2009
Just to let you know, this story kept me thoroughly occupied for about three hours. I think this is such an awesome idea and you're an incredible writer! C: I'm really looking forward to what else this fanfic's going to bring. C:

And, SCREW YOU, VAMPIRICONS. D8 SILVERGUN AND STARSCREAM WERE SUPPOSED TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER, DAMMIT. D: AND NOW ITS RUIINED. D: -kicks them in the face-
Balrog Roike chapter 17 . 10/24/2009
Oh crap.

Will there be a sequel or are you going to solve this problem still in this story?

Poor Astrotrain.

No three-mech relationship? Well, they probably would be too possessive for it to work. I hope Sunstorm will be all he ever wanted in a mate and that both, Sunstorm too, will be happy.

Nice touch with the ancient Seeker statue.

And TC is back as well. Yay!

I really hope all couples will be happy and that you don't add one last twist and kill them all or force them back in their own time.

BR
Wol Lo chapter 17 . 10/24/2009
Before reading : *dance joyfully*

After reading : What! Vampiricons? I hate them! Kill tham all! T_T BTW, I welcome Sunstorm. ;D
ShiTiger chapter 17 . 10/24/2009
M... now I really want to see Astrotrain meet Sunstorm. Nice chapter!
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 17 . 10/24/2009
Yay! They're alive and together. But what an ominous cliffhanger!
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »