Reviews for If Not For Destiny
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
TT Poor Sammy.
kirallie chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Poor Sam. Glad Dean woke him up.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Well, after THAT kind of dream, who wouldn't be completly out of it? So I don't think Sam's crying was out of character (and hasn't Dean told us often enough that he's really just a girl anyway?).

I loved your Dean and I don't think he was out of character either. I mean, after everything that happened in Croatan and Hunted he'd be really vulnerable and not just joke everything off.

So, what I'm trying to say is, I loved it :o)
loriimonsterr chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I really don't think I have the energy to come up with a proper response to something so incredibly moving. Honestly, this had me quite close to hiccuping a slight sob and doing a little more than sniffling. I absolutely loved the emotion dripping from every single word and the vivid images that they conveyed.

I can never seem to find a brotherly love fic I truly enjoy anymore but this just about takes the cake. Amazing!

Wonderful, Wonderful job.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I liked it a lot. Nice Sam angst and Dean comforting him.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 5/10/2007

i LOVED this oneshot, it was so sweet! I was actually scared Dean was really gonna die! You wrote it so well!

Im on to read your other fics!

WonderWithMe chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
This was without doubt one of your best tags ever ! I would love to see this scene, in fact would PAY to see something like this happen. Fabulous writing my dear.
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 1/16/2007

Great story! I thought the ending of this story was really sweet. I am so glad that Dean was able to give Sam hope.

Jennygeee chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Very good! Hunted was such a good episode wasn’t it? I loved your view of what Sam would probably feel. I’m sure that Dean will never kill Sam – but if he ever had to I’m sure he would kill himself too! But I am also sure that he will never leave Sam to cope on his own – I actually hadn’t thought about Sam being worried that he may hurt Dean until I read this and of course that is a real possibility, again I don't think Sam would ever hurt Dean. Enjoyed reading this and thanks for sharing.
TraSan chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
We did come so close, I thought it was going to happen! It was still my favorite scene of the episode though. Okay, now back to your story.

Excellent tag!

I'm sure the ending with Eva will get Sam's thoughts running on his own future. And, I agree with Dean about destiny (and what his is). Very nice.
Annonie chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
The ending was so adorable! I loved it. Man I almost cried when Sam asked Dean to kill him. Awesome writing.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
No worries, Kitten. Rep firmly intact as my favorite tagger. Which has a different meaning elsewhere, but you know what I mean. I loved this - and loved that you managed to have torturedSam and hurtDean... :) This was the best:

Then give your big brother some credit here. You talk about destiny all the time, think you’re destined for something awful. And maybe you are…but if you have a destiny, then we all do. And maybe it’s time I start believing in mine.”

I really like how they've stripped Dean down to nothing so far this season (pauses to get mind out of gutter...) and I would LOVE it if what you wrote here is how Dean gets his passion back. He embraces his destiny to be the one save Sam.

Thanks so much for writing.
samantha-dean chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
awesome continue
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Really, really great! Sam's allowed to blubber sometimes. I loved this!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »