Reviews for Love Ended
AdachiSuzume chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This was beautiful and very touching. I think I am reading this for the... third? fourth? time now and I am crying yet again ;

Maybe it is because I can relate to this very, very well right now, being in Eiji's situation as to say.

Anyways, I loved it, thank you so much for sharing!
timme chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
poor thing; sometimes you just need space; ya don't fall "out" of love, not real love. if push comes to shove eiji would care.
happyymint chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
B-b-b-but...T_T Where's the part where Eiji falls in love in Oishi once again? M...sad ending...But it was still a good story! ]
speadee chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
How sad! Nearly drove me to tears! Good job on the emotions!
Sammie chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Aw, I really liked this, because I could somewhat relate to it. I fel so sorry for Ooishi, but I know it's not easy for Eiji either. Poor him.. I didn't actually think you could "fall out of love" before I did so myself, it was pretty much like you described Eiji's feelings in this, I guess.

(Only, I didn't have to worry about anyone's feelings, because it was onesided and I was too much of a coward to ever tell her.)

REALLY good fanfic though! never read anything like it.
kawaii kokoro chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
This is so sad... I feel so bad for Oishi... yet, I feel just as horrible for Eiji... *sniff* This is REALLY sad...
me chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Poor Eiji! I went through the same thing with my bf and I grew more attracted to him after we broke up. Now we are together again, but his old bf now wants him back too. -_-'

...Back to your fic... The story was short but well written.

I hope you add another chapter or few 'cause it does seem kinda like Eiji needs to feel better!