Reviews for To Take The Apple
skycloud86 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Wow, you really know how to bring characters to life. You portray Sherry perfectly here.
Backroads chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
*shivers* Ooh, but this was fantastic! The Eden comparisons were top-notch and eerily appropriate for this scene. I had never really felt for Julia, but this fic really made me think about her. Your writing was excellent, creepy, sparce, and well-thought-out. I like how you had no qualms about ending sentences; I think that really copied the way people tend to think (not always in complete sentences). Anyway, great idea and great writing!
Vaniah chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Wow, I love this! I don't think I've ever even seen a Sherry-fic, even though she was clearly one of the awesomest baddies around. And this particular moment is a great one to expand in story format-it shows really what a serpent Sherry really was. She had this way of talking where everything she was telling you seemed like a logical, even enticing idea.

I like the Adam and Eve references threading throughout, and the way you encorporated them is very unusual and unique.

Great stuff, adding to my faves.