Reviews for Remembrance
Aapep chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
An excellent look at the characters, it's nice to see someone who actually offers up a conclusion to the angsting about having no feelings and the like so common to Nobody fictions. I rather liked the look at the characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
guh- that was beautiful
EikoChitose chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I know this story is old, and stuff, but still... I liked it. It made me really sad, though, wistful... and I felt happy for Demyx when he realized, and that he brought just that tiny, innocent flower every day. It's so sweet, but so sad at the same time.
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That was sweet, I like how Axel is so sad but set in his goals, and how Demyx misses Zexion even if he doesn't realize it. Very good fic!
Duskri chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I'm speechless. This story made me tear up.

Loved it.
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Very sweet:) Both of them were in character, and I just really liked this story. Especially with Demyx, in the end:)
Karekii chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
It's incredible, the way you slowly broke Axel from a fierce, threatening force into an in-pain-to-point-of-weakness thing- but still determined as hell. And sweet Demyx... always a healer, isn't he. _
Crazy Jay Blue chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I Love this. I cannot praise you enough for your genius, it's brilliant. I almost wanted to cry.
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
It's so adorably sad... Axel and Roxas was my first favorite pairing, but Zexion and Demyx are a very close second, and this combines the two perfectly, though it is very sad. Very very sad... I guess Nobodies feel with their souls. Or at least something like that...

-Kiki
firelid chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
very well done! Still annoyed that Axel killed Zexion...poor Demyx
Daiana chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
that was a great story! i really enjoyed it :D

today i was kinda scared to come on ff and read your next story..

cause i was scared that it was gonna be sad like the last 2 had been

im glad this one wasnt too much of a tear-jerker

i
Twilight's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
That was...beautiful. I could feel myself tearing up and everything. Man...this was marvelous! Loved it! Well Done
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Ooh! ZEMYX TOO *lalalala*

When you described Axel's broken-ness, I felt like crying, myself.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Very nicely done! I think you caught their characters very well, and of all of the characters, these two show what could be emotions the most, whether they personally recognize it or not.
Mr. 4 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
...Hmm I wonder who that is..*taps the shoulder of some guy with a chakram*..Pardone me si-*gets slashed with chakram*