Reviews for High School Changes
NwRaven chapter 1 . 3/28
I miss this story. Please do finish it. It would be great to know how it ends.
LilLinkGirl chapter 27 . 11/20/2015
No way, you did didn't come this far in a story to stop now. Please return and finish what you have started :)
Danii B chapter 27 . 5/19/2015
FINISH THIS PLEASE! omg i read this like waaay long ago but it wasnt finished so i just followed it and i got bored the other day and just saw this old bookmark and i reread the story and i just need to know what happens. I love it 3 3 3
Alexis0415vt chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
I really like your username!
No one special chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I love this story, I really do. I don't want to be a buzzkill or whatever but this is a lot happening for highschoolers. There was a lot of times when I thought charm was an attention hog after the fact that she got she every 3 seconds but other then that it was a great story!
Kaarlinaa chapter 27 . 8/31/2014
I just read this today.. and you made me cry. So many plot twist i love this so much! malchior was from bad to god holy cow. and the bb n rae moments! I honestly don't like charm. She was always the self center. It made me dislike her more, but so see why she was like that got me thinking. Well continue i can't wait to read more. I love you a alot for writing this!
2.lazy.2.sign.in chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
I honestly feel like no one cares about raven not even her mom (she was away from her mom for about 10 years and was beat everyday and all she cares about is if shes situated and gets along with charm theres not bonding there i dont blame raven for blaming her because of it!) only gar its a bit annoying at times like ok i get she got shot and ect. Cool story bro and i get it shes healed now just depressed but raven is sick with a fever and vomitting i bet if charm was the world would be like omfg and nurse her to health imeadiatley but they just like oh raven stay home oh you dont want to whatever it just pisses me off that she could be vomitting her brains out and they all hung on that charm is freaking baking like wtf seriously ?!
Invisible Dxrkness chapter 27 . 2/1/2014
I love ur story soo much but 26 made me cry! :'( please update!
daniiibabiii chapter 27 . 1/24/2014
Oh my god.. update as soon as possible please!
NwRaven chapter 27 . 1/22/2014
I love it. Please update really soon. I can't wait to long for this story not to update. Awesome chapter _
BartWLewis chapter 27 . 1/19/2014
It wasnt crappy, it was put together quite nicly.
Damian96 chapter 27 . 1/19/2014
THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK!
Reading Garth's reaction to Iris' death made me shed a few tears.
It's also sad that it seems like nothing but bad stuff always happens to Garfield and Raven. It's soooo sad :( plz update quick! It was torture waiting to see if another update would come or not.. But again welcome back! I love you writing. Plz plz PLZZZZZZ continue!
Rae of Sorrow chapter 27 . 1/18/2014
Welcome back. Glad things are going better for you.
Wow! Um ...wow!
Terribly sad reading Garth's reaction to Iris's death, gut wrenching.
I can see why Raven would be too tired to fight for her life. She's been fighting most of her lifetime and just wanted some peace.
It must have been so hard for Iris and Charm to say good-buy again. :(
So, was it all a dream or is it like the title of this chapter says, was Raven "reborn"?
PLEASE don't take so long next time. A few weeks or a couple months might be OK but not years. I want to know how this ends. I was afraid you'd forgotten about it. I'm glad you didn't. I was super excited to see an update. I was also thrilled that it wasn't just a few words saying, "Sorry, story is now dropped."
Sorry, please update when you can. :)
Redrazztazz chapter 26 . 12/30/2013
Please please please finish it!
anonymous chapter 26 . 10/8/2013
I'm new to this story but I read it in a day and a half... Please update before the year is over. It is going at a steady pace and the suspense is, well, suspenseful which I love in stories. And it's easy to connect and feel emotions toward the characters. So as my new favorite author on the site, please please please update :3