Reviews for Shuffle! Hope
Mr.Hq2q chapter 17 . 9/7/2011
Yay! You updated! I will admit that this chapter was not as good as the other ones (Then again I can't remember the other chapters too well because you took so long. jk. :)) because of the lack of canon characters and dialog. All in all though I am really happy you updated and can't wait for the next chapter.
FireFox Vixen chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
beautifully written!

I can't wait to read more soon!
Wolvenkite chapter 17 . 8/10/2009
will you be continuing this story?
Silverdragon15 chapter 17 . 1/22/2009
Hey, this is looking pretty good so far. I don't really have criticism, so I can't wait to see what you will bring.
The one-eyed knight chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I do not know if your still looking for info on Nerine's mother but Nerine's mother Sage has grayish silver hair(almost like Nerine's fathers hair but brighter) red eyes and is shorter then Nerine. Sage's personality is a lot like Nerine's as she is shy but has a strong spirt and a hard worker. and just a random piece of info here but Sage was hired as a maid becuase she put so much love and effort into her omelet dish and that was the same omelet dish That Nerine cooked for Rin. Well I hope this info helps and I also hope to see you put more romantic stuff happen between Rin and Nerine in your story but whether you do or Don't this is still a great story and i can't wait for the next chapter.
and618and chapter 17 . 8/9/2008
It was good to see a new chapter I have not reviewed but now that the story is close to extinction I feel I havge chapter was a little tedious since the usual characters were not present until the end but I understand it was necessary to set the forward to the next one.
Shad0wHunter chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
Okay...methinks you've had enough down time. Get your lazy self back to writing this exhilarating fic. I've never, EVER been so absorbed in any fanfiction i've read. This is simply amazing. It's well written, and save for a few typos and grammatical slip-ups is easy to understand. The long chapters make it so it's easy to know what's going on and/or look back without having to flip through chapers. I'm really enjoying this and i blame you for the fact that i've gotten nothing done at work for the last two days. I hope you're proud.

-Shad0w
dan-chan chapter 16 . 5/8/2008
1 thing.

Story done right.

To be frank, your story is a breath of fresh air that this site needs. Your work is exaustive in its storyboarding (I can see it in your writing style) How you go for constant improvement throughout the story and in Neue Pfade (By the way the title eludes me, I suspect is germanic or at the least latin, though I profess I do not have a mastery of the language and leave it to more language oriented people to dwelve on that subject).

Also, I must confess your way of sticking to reality of the story, working with the characters and expanding upon what is known while keeping them Canon to their original counterparts is also commendable.

Also, I like the fact you kept wapanese out of this story. The keeping of the suffixes (God I am sure I messed that up) or san and chan n so on really works well. Going through the visual novels (I admit I have all three...and for some reason rpeferred kaedes route (and sequal) over the others. Though I say "well played" when they threw a loop for asa-senpai (Just doesnt feel right calling her asa alone ya know?)

Wherever you go with this story, you can have the comfort in knowing that at least one other person who likes these sorts of stories where it feels more realistic and less of some authors crazy idea which inevitably fails (such as mine. I cant seem to keep focused on storyboarding. Came close for the love hina story I wrote but my irl issues got the better of me).

Anywho, good work on this chapter and I shall be keeping an eye out for your future works and what you end up doing with this story and the elfen lied story you are working on.

Dan the idiot.
PhoenixFlames19 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I am very impressed with all the chapters I read.

Heck absolutely love it!

I am a fan of Shuffle!

Please keep up the good work!

I look forward to reading your future chapters of your novel Shuffle! Hope

Sincerely,

PhoenixFlames
TauPhoenix chapter 16 . 1/31/2008
I've read all the 16 Chapters in one day...

And - frankly speaking - this fanfic was the one that made me actually create an account on Because of one simple thing - I can see it happen as a "Shuffle! Part 2" anime. Fantastic work ... *a little bow*

Respectfully,

Ice_Phoenix
Asukastears chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Great work!

so far i am wishing for siaxrin xD

in this chapter, rin kinda sounds like shinji from NGE when asuka hated/dumped him (in the movie EofE)

if you dont know what i am talking about then i mean he is mentally depressednice start xD continuing with the story

well i just read the first chapter and its great

go SIA-chan!
Daiyomo chapter 15 . 10/10/2007
Gr! Awesome Story! After reading the new recent chapters, I hate Itsuki Even more! He should go to hell! Also! DAMN Kaede! STOP BEIN SUCH A WOMAN and SUCK IT UP... Lol. Excellent story, great characters, gave me emotional thoughts when I read the story! Thats somethin I really enjoy. You should really continue with the story. Work hard! Its excelent!
HashiriyaR32 chapter 15 . 10/4/2007
Another superb chapter from you. BTW, the city is called Kōyō. Verbana is merely the name of the Academy and nothing more.
LuisVilla chapter 15 . 10/4/2007
A very good story, altougt I am begining to think that you are pairing Rin with all the girls(Something somewhat interesting).

Your story is quite good and your grammar seems to be improving so I cant give you advise about it(my own grammar in this language isnt very good).

Im rather curious to see what will happen with the resent events that you put in the story but I recommend to put more action in it but well this is my own opinion and your drama and comic situations are quite good too so I expect to see more.
HashiriyaR32 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Nice work.

Your description of Anthony sort of reminded me of Nate River (AKA "Near") from Death Note.