Reviews for A Not So High School Experience
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 1/6
Ah, great! XD Yeah, totally, WHAT'S THE POINT? I feel like I'm the only one who thinks that! I mean, I originally came to Fanfiction to read about Naruto-fictions but nooo! There are so many non-ninja related fics it's disgusting! XP I wish there were more ninja stuff here :(
Chozan's Cell chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
You are are an amazing writer. Hope you decide to write more.
Kortir chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I do feel a bit better, really. I hate high school fics and all the BS they stand for. Nice work!
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Yep. I have one reccomendation for high school fics:

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope SO MUCH NOPE!
Prim the amazing chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Man I love your mock fics.
Lfan8 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Your stories are absolutely brilliant. The amount of awesomeness is overwhelming...
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I died.
Of laughter.
starkidnaruto chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
i liked it.I also notice most high school fics are about Sasuke & Sakura or Sasuke and Naruto...then again most fanfictions are about them. Tch yaio fangirls/boys?
t149man chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
it's fun to let off some steam isn't it? haha. I didn't like the story, but I liked the reasoning behind it. well done over all!
anime4everandever4000 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
No Naruto dont go to La Blue Girl it erotic dont!...to late he got raped...poor naruto :(
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
mah kettey!
Lu chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I've read some very good high school fics in this site and I must admit that it is a very fun gender when is done right. But I've found so many lame ones! Seriouly people, if you are incapable of writing good stuff (or, much like myself, can't finish a fic and end up abandoning it) DON'T WRITE FANFICTION(or write and don't publish it, it's up to you)!

Now back to the topic: although I like high school fics, I loved your mock fic! You rock!
enRei chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Ypu make me laugh my ass out. I love you. :D I like Sasuke kitten more, but oh well... You're number 3.
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
ahaha, *favorite*

thats so awesome
AJlovesKakashi chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Ahh...don't you hate high school fics?