Reviews for A Not So High School Experience
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
That's good to find ways to relive your irritation in a way that doesn't involve flaming others. Doing this kind of thing is a very good way to do it. Sometimes one just needs to vent.

While I may not be a fan of High School AU fics, I don't hate them. Though your fic has given me an idea, involving Neji Hyƫga, my favorite character. I wonder how he would react...

This story was a good and interesting read.
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
lol
CitricNitrate chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
That. Was. Fucking. Hilarious. Good on you.
Koryu's Advocate chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I actually don't mind the idea of it, it just has to be done right. Its almost never done right. I agree with Naruto though. Ninja are bad ass.
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Ah, great! XD Yeah, totally, WHAT'S THE POINT? I feel like I'm the only one who thinks that! I mean, I originally came to Fanfiction to read about Naruto-fictions but nooo! There are so many non-ninja related fics it's disgusting! XP I wish there were more ninja stuff here :(
Chozan's Cell chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
You are are an amazing writer. Hope you decide to write more.
Kortir chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I do feel a bit better, really. I hate high school fics and all the BS they stand for. Nice work!
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Yep. I have one reccomendation for high school fics:

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope SO MUCH NOPE!
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Man I love your mock fics.
Lfan8 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Your stories are absolutely brilliant. The amount of awesomeness is overwhelming...
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I died.
Of laughter.
starkidnaruto chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
i liked it.I also notice most high school fics are about Sasuke & Sakura or Sasuke and Naruto...then again most fanfictions are about them. Tch yaio fangirls/boys?
t149man chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
it's fun to let off some steam isn't it? haha. I didn't like the story, but I liked the reasoning behind it. well done over all!
anime4everandever4000 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
No Naruto dont go to La Blue Girl it erotic dont!...to late he got raped...poor naruto :(
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 7/19/2011