Reviews for Master in the Trees
irononmaiden chapter 10 . 4/15
This was such an innovative story. I love how much detail you included about the thestrals and centaurs. I just wish the last few chapters were more fleshed out-everything moved so fast there at the end. But overall, I really enjoyed this story!
narutonarutolove chapter 10 . 3/21
i really cant review this well enough. this story is very captivating (I still don't know how severus shaved his face, I looked up the meph-thingy, but no results) I really liked it. a growling severus...-drools-

but really, I cant review this well enough -throws confetti- best story I have read in the entire week.
jensteed chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
A wonderful story. I adore Thestrals so I'm thrilled at them being in this and an insane Snape is always a captivating read :)
farsideomoon chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
kittyperry chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
I love this story. This must be at least the fourth time I've re-read it.
angel897 chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
enjoyed reading this story
Mystical G Panther chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
Ha interesting plot! I enjoyed it!
Montara chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
Does Severus remember his time with the thestrals or at Hogwarts after he's been found? If not, him being with Hermione means his subconscious remembers her being the one that helped him when in need, right?

I loved your story. Thank you!
Glorioux chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
I love it. I have never been a fan of Snape as a romantic figure; however, your story telling has me enthralled. You are so much better than most..
Knitchick chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
Great story!
Miravisu chapter 10 . 8/8/2010
I thought the beginning was very nicely set up, but it always feels like Snape's recovery went a bit too fast.
lucyferr chapter 10 . 10/9/2009
fun read.
Elianna Eldari chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
I think the premises of this story are really interesting, especially the theory about thestrals.
Elianna Eldari chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
sorry for the multiple piontless reviews about latin, but I hate cicero! his latin is beautiful to hear, but a garbled rediculous frustrating gordian knot of quite possibly redundant sentances to translate. the subject and object shoud NOT be three lines from each other!
Dara-si chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
Great story. Im really surpriced to cout only 25 reviews now' Why? :-)please, write new story! U have talent