Reviews for Master in the Trees
so Awsome
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
so Sweet.
irononmaiden chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
This was such an innovative story. I love how much detail you included about the thestrals and centaurs. I just wish the last few chapters were more fleshed out-everything moved so fast there at the end. But overall, I really enjoyed this story!
narutonarutolove chapter 10 . 3/21/2015
i really cant review this well enough. this story is very captivating (I still don't know how severus shaved his face, I looked up the meph-thingy, but no results) I really liked it. a growling severus...-drools-

but really, I cant review this well enough -throws confetti- best story I have read in the entire week.
jensteed chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
A wonderful story. I adore Thestrals so I'm thrilled at them being in this and an insane Snape is always a captivating read :)
farsideomoon chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Kitty Perry chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
I love this story. This must be at least the fourth time I've re-read it.
angel897 chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
enjoyed reading this story
Mystical G Panther chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
Ha interesting plot! I enjoyed it!
Montara chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
Does Severus remember his time with the thestrals or at Hogwarts after he's been found? If not, him being with Hermione means his subconscious remembers her being the one that helped him when in need, right?

I loved your story. Thank you!
Glorioux chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
I love it. I have never been a fan of Snape as a romantic figure; however, your story telling has me enthralled. You are so much better than most..
Knitchick chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
Great story!
Miravisu chapter 10 . 8/8/2010
I thought the beginning was very nicely set up, but it always feels like Snape's recovery went a bit too fast.
lucyferr chapter 10 . 10/9/2009