Reviews for MmmCake
Hohoe chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
This time Ryoma was In Character but I don't like it when Fuji is the uke.
Ryoma should be the Ultimate Uke forever.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
"Ah! Oh! Oh my god, Kikumaru-senpai! Stop!" whimpered Momoshiro as he tried to grab Eiji's hands.
"Relax, Momo, I know what I'm doing," murmured Kikumaru.
"Wait, Eiji! You're doing it too roughly—you're gonna get it everywhere!" yelled Oishii who was standing next to Momoshiro."Oh no, now you got it all over Kaidoh's face," said Kawamura.
"Tastes funny."
"Ehh don't say that Kaidoh," pouted Eiji as he slowly sucked the dripping goop off his own fingers.
Momoshiro covered his face with his hands and moaned loudly. His breath came out slightly faster than was normal. "Ne, Kikumaru-senpai, is it supposed to be this white color?"
"Errmm…"
"Here, try it my way," smiled Fuji as he leaned in close to Eiji.

This part is so wrong.
Wolfluver18 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
cake? interesting...
Faeliya chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Whaaaaa? Screw the original plot you planned, this is more mind-boggling! xD
FireAndPowder chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I loved the Fuji was the uke this time! I didn't think it would work and was very pleasantly surprised :) Please write more!
amber sweet888 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
okay, i saw the note saying that you wouldn't write about them in fuji's sleepover, DAMN! that's fine, i thought it would be cool, but you aren't going to write it, i do like the library idea too though...hmmmmm...XD

Love ya always

amber sweet888 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
i wrote you before a few times. this story is very descriptive. i liked how it got really heated between Fuji and Ryoma. You mentioned them at a sleepover at Fuji's house with his parents next door. I don't know, it sounded very interesting. Maybe if you had the time, i was wondering if you had the time you could write a story about that. If not, its totaly cool, you are probably very busy. Just a thought. I can never say it too many times, but i love your writing.

amber sweet888 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
hello. your writing is sort of beautiful, or at least it's enough to keep me interested. i have written fanfics, but i have deleted them all because i SUCK! despite what my friends say. I would love it if you could give me some tips on writing explicit yaoi/yuri, or any romance thing, (i suck at romance especially)and plot, details, etc.

thnx :)

BLAYNK chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
awesome.
whitewolfhikari chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
fuji is evil. what ever happened to the cake?
ritsu01 chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
Dude, I LOVE you! And especially your Thrill pair fics!
DazziO's chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
wow.. you are seriously my favourite smuttish fanfic writer right now..

even though it wasn't my fav couple (TeFu) it still turned me on so bad. xDD

keep up the good work! you own my world? heheh.
xXYoAiXx chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Super creative~ Nice! Care to continue up on that movie theater and co?
NykGrimm chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
um... would you care to elaborate on some of the situations mentioned in here? Such as the movie theater?
Heart Br0ken chapter 2 . 9/25/2007