Reviews for Out There Somewhere
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
this is bauty7890102 I moved to this account because I check almost every day.

Is there going to be more.
beauty7890102 chapter 8 . 6/27/2008
yeah this was a great story.
Eireish chapter 8 . 1/17/2007
I love the ending to this story. You captured the feeling of the end of one year and the beginning of the next so well... the magic of letting go of the old and looking with hope on the promises of the new. A great reconciliation for my favorite couple. Thanks.
Eireish chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
*Smile* Danny McCoy and Drew Haley in one story. Very nice!
can-can-can chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
Great story! I thought it was well thought out and the plot flowed well, and even though you didn't look into the forensics stuff, well, yours seemed just as plausible as the real premiere did. LOL And I love the way you ended this. Sweet. Great job.

And on your dentist questions from earlier- Luckily I never got any cavities until I turned about 20, so I haven't had to deal with it for very long... but long enough! Yes, one dentist did tell me I was imagining the whole pain thing- that I just felt "pressure" - Yeah, right, how about I kick you where it counts and I tell you it is just "pressure" you're feeling. LOL Apparently my body processes through anesthesia at an alarming rate, because I had major issues with my epidurals when giving birth as well... I was okay as long as I had a continual drip going in, but as soon as it was turned off I could immediately feel everything. Anyway... more than you wanted to know, I'm sure. LOL
cjds chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
Awh, how cute! What a great story!
wjobsessed chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
Good fic, thanks.

Some nice parallels to the series.

Nice wj ending!
wjobsessed chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
Good fic, thanks.

Some nice parallels to the series.

Nice wj ending!
horseaholic chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
Yay! Woo hoo! Again, I love it! You're a great writer! Here's the link to my story:

It's mostly Jordan's POV about the Season 5 finale until Chapter 6, and then, instead of Garret finding her, Woody does, so there's a little bit of JW in the story (I have yet to write a romance about them; but with the way their TV relationship is going, it may not work out.) Then the story goes on to kind of tell how they solved it (I had finished it before the premiere, and it's amazing how wrong I was about most of the episode prediction), and my ending kind of sucks... but I really hope you're interested in reading and reviewing! If you do, much thanks!

Cam
wjobsessed chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
Another brilliant chapter, Nyn.

Love the tongue lashing Macy gave Lu!

"She would have cut off her right arm rather than let you or Woody know how much the two of you hurt her." Go Dr. Macy!

You wrote Nigel brilliantly here.

I assume Thor's Hammer is a real entity, am I right?
wjobsessed chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Brilliant plot in this chapter-Nigel recruiting Danny McCoy(I know you love him).

"Her chimerical personality made it almost too easy for her. "Best line ever to describe Jordan. Bravo!
TheVelvetDusk chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
First of all, great job! I really enjoyed it!

I loved the whole "Uncle Nigel is going to tell a story" thing...I laughed out loud on that line.

When Drew Haley appeared and shut Walcott down, I jumped out of my chair and celebrated, lol.

You may think that parts of it were unbelieveale,(stated in disclaimer) but it actually sounded pretty reasonable to me.

I love that Jordan and Woody made things right at the beginning of the new year..a great ending.

Hopefully I'll be this happy with tonight's episode, but I somehow doubt that. Thank you for a good read!

Roxie
jmkw chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
“It’s okay, Jordan. I understand.” His eyes were glued to the ceiling.

“Good,” she snorted. “Can you explain it to me?”

I loved that exchange.

I loved this. Outstanding
pryrmtns chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
Loved that she had to continue to run until she found her absolution. then seh could come "all the way" home.

Brava!
horseaholic chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Great job! Wish it hadn't ended so quickly, though. I was really getting into it!

Why did you have Renee enter at the very end, when you were narrowing it down so well to those two, anonymous men? The story just kind of died when it was getting to the climax, and you make her seem like a subplot to the killing (even though her character would do no such thing.) It just seems like it really needs to continue, with a fancy final chapter or epilogue or something.

Good idea on the Emily Cavanaugh murder, though! I'm doing something similar, except it involves something along the lines of the man with something in the trunk of a car that Jordan wasn't supposed to look at (from a few seasons ago, I believe, and I've forgotten about most of the episode, so I'm winging it.) I don't know how well this will work, and I know it's not going to fit with the season premiere tonight, but it's all I've got (and I really want to get finished, lol.)

Are you interested in reading my interpretation of it? I'd appreciate more reviews. Thanks!

Cam