Reviews for Frosted Hearts
Bookworm813 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Awe! That was such a cute way to end it. Sooo much better then the everyone dies kinda thing Johnathan Stroud had goin. That was sweet.
SpeedIronDetective32 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Cute! .
IggyXiggy4ever chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
awsome! I liked it alot really touching!
ej8012 chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Heh. Not that bad, it has plenty of fluff.
UnluckyWriter chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
cute
blaqkXIII chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
uh...i think i only really want the plushie...XD
k.s elizabeth chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Guess what! I asked my mom, and slippered is a word! (not sure that I spelled it right though)

And that kiss at the end was sweet

( wonders what Nathanial tasts like) I kinda miss Yuko too

tough I have no idea who he/she is XD
nichole chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I LUHVED IT! there aren't enough of these slash's out there! Hugglesto u for adding to the collection

!
LoliBat chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
aw -swoons and melts into pile of goo- all hail for yoai
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Wow...

I LOVED this story so much!

adding to my faves :)
Aurora chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Not too explicit, which is good. I hate it when they end up fucking as soon as they realize that they like each other. Very nice details in some of the scenes, and you nailed Bartimaeus' sarcasm and personality almost perectly. The only complaint I have is that 'For a long moment we gaze at each other, then both of us burst into laughter' leaves a bit to be desired. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed your fic and encourage you to keep writing .
IriaMo chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
funny! nice! cute! XD
The Little Cog Girl chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
Yay Fluff! The world needs more Bartie/Naty fluff! XD
Lady Merlin chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
YOU'RE SO DARNED AWESOME! not an insult BTW. im your worshipper. it's BEAUTIFUL. *hugs* IT'S SO AWESOME! im growing monotonous here right? haha. it's really very good. keep it up can congrats. :D:D
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
heart-stopped. gasp. cant. breathe. A! (my glass just shattered) DUDE THAT ROCKED! AGH! I LOVE IT! I'm GONNA MEMORIZE IT AND DREAM ABOUT IT TONIGHT! I LOVE IT! DROOLS.