Reviews for Entanglements
madcres chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
funny... i like the story... pls write more hisokaxmachie story
Graveless chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Ellie-ellie chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
aw this is really cute :)

I love how jealous hisoka gets!
MikariStar chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
I love all the plot twists in this story. Very amusing and well written.
Sapere Aude chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
omigosh.. you're a filipino? can you still speak tagalog?
Sapere Aude chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
i really need to say this, you got me addicted to this pairing although i have a liking to this pairing at the beginning..
Sapere Aude chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
that was also romantic.. lolx~
killua lover chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
i like your story. Please, make another story about Illumi, Killua, or anyone else. Please...
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
wah! :)

that was so cute.,., :)

and sweet! :)

i also think that Hisoka and Machi will make a good pair,.,. :)
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 3 . 4/22/2007
This story is amazing! Hisoka's portrayal here was okay, don't worry. He did appear 'normal' at some points, being jealous and all, but at least it wasn't that obvious, right? I mean, he didn't appear like a love sick teenage boy, and yea, we know he's not like that. I bet Machi really didn't get what Hisoka was trying to do... poor Illumi, stuck in between.
HaKuRoN chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
Ahehehe! Oh, I really liked Hisoka here. Their confrontation was soo cute! So ARE you going to make a sequel for Illumi? That'll be cool!

Nice and sweet fic!
HaKuRoN chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I was expecting it to be a love triangle with Illumi *sigh* The plot's interesting but why does it have to be Biske? Great use of dialogue though.
Aoi-sama chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
can u make a sequel? this time its about Illumi-san!

i'll give ya a Hisoka plushies!

MDB chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Stellar fic. You're one of the best HisokaxMachi authors around. (Certainly the most prolific, which is a double-bonus. _)
hiccups chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
Oohh! they're getting married! yayy

could you please write a sequel to this? i'd like to know who that "someone" is who will get with Illumi!