Reviews for A Place to Call Home
pipinheart chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
This was such a great piece I had tears in my eyes. Grace is like a mother to Dean and Sam and they need a loving hand at times.
Zinfer chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
I loved this chapter :) especially the cute massage
Greenbush chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
A great story. A little Dean suffering is always good for the soul, but there are two elements which make this story stand out; Grace who is warm and endearing, and Dean’s thoughts about Grace, Sam and his Dad. You've also mixed in a fine dose of humour so you’ve got yourself a real winner. Thanks for sharing.
keviana chapter 10 . 10/12/2010
Well! One good read deserves another!

I know absolutely NOTHING about Supernatural. I've never seen the show. But I picked this one out to read since it had so many reviews. _~ It was quite a batch of hurt/comfort here! Nearly made me sick to read it! (Seriously. I got nauseous!) Poor Dean! His poor little attitude (I assume he has a big one) was drained right out of him! Bless his heart! Sam seems to be sweet and loving and more prone to being babied, but I couldn't really tell. I like how you wrote them both. They were easy to read and a few times their banter made me giggle. I liked Nicki and Grace and Jason. Weren't they your characters? Nicely written. Grace was precious! Her cursing at the end was priceless! (And I'm just list her, trying to keep everyone else from it! Lol!)

Great job! A great read! (Tore through it in 1.5 hours.)

You're good! Write On!
Brightshadow-chi chapter 4 . 8/20/2010

loved the way you described woment's ability to sooth the souls.
Dizzo chapter 10 . 6/12/2010
All that Dean fussing by Grace ... I think I need to go and lie down now.

I love the way that the boys see Grace as their family - so very sweet, and beautifully written as always!
yaoigirl20 chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
omg, every time i read that scene with the soap opera i completely die of laughter. I LOVE IT!
yaoigirl20 chapter 10 . 8/23/2008
omg that was amazing! not kidding this is totally my number one fav story of the month
PikkuHiiri chapter 10 . 4/4/2008
That story is so cute! I just loved it when Grace called Dean Honey ) And how she cared about him all the time

Just great, and for sure Sam was cute too

Really good story u wrote!
FiveForFighting09 chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
THE ENDING! I LOVE IT! LOL. Great story. poor Dean. i know from expierence how awful a stomach virsus can be...once again, great story and i love how you wrote Grace, Sam and Dean.
witchy78 chapter 10 . 11/20/2007
You know, first time I read this story, I just fall in love with these new caracters... Since then, I read so many other fan fictions that I don't even remember how many. A lot are very good, but not as this one ! I love it, and so, time to time, I come back to it and read it again. I know that you made other stories with Grace and I love them all, but do you plan on doing another one ? Please ? Do you need puppy dog eyes to say yes ? Or maybe cookies and milk ? What can I say, I am a huge fan.
witchy chapter 10 . 10/12/2007
Whoa ! I think this is one of the best stories I read ! Ok, there are no hunts, no ghosts, spirits or demons, but I really liked the sides of the brothers that you showed us, expecially between Dean and Grace : yes he deserves someone as Grace , as a mother !

thank you very much for your story. Now that I discovered your writing style, I can't wait to read your other stories !

Bye, I have some readings to do ;o)
epona chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
I love it! That is some quality sick!Dean right there. You used awesome details, like the whoosh of air when Sam pulls up the covers, and Dean's lips going numb right before he faints. I love that you made Dean faint and I love the way you made him do everything he could do deny he was sick; it was funny and it made him kind of gallant, and it was true to his character as we saw it in "Faith". And it made me hot. *ducks*
Michelle chapter 10 . 6/22/2007
Hey Claire!

I can't get enough. It was fantastic.

As I have said the original characters are great. And you wrote the emotions perfectly. I went from crying to laughing to crying so quickly.

Now as a request, I think that it is time for you to write another story with them in it.

I will be patiently waiting.

Michelle chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
It's me again!

Are you tired of me yet?

I love Grace and Nicki! They are such great wonderful fantastic original characters.

So Dean is sick and I don't for a moment believe that he just has the flu. Because that just wouldn't be a story.

I will keep reading and reviewing.

Love your writing Claire! Thanks for sharing!