Reviews for Dead End
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Damn, and I was hoping for a reunion with John. But that wouldn't have been very canon, I suppose. :D

I really liked the inclusion of John's messages on Dean's phone. A good way to show his worry.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Great story, really like it a lot!
ancient midnight chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
lol, awesome story, made me laugh. It's too bad you only have 6 stories, I would have liked to read more!
CalamityJim chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Um, if Sam could hit the wraith with the phone on the night stand why didn't he use said phone to call for help when he couldn't get out of the room?
Cat chapter 10 . 12/11/2007
Hello Route67

Just read you story last night and wanted to comment. I thought you did a fantastic job on this fanfic. It read like a real episode, very on target for the characters and wonderful dialogue.

I enjoyed the parallel stories between the wraith and the Sam/John realtionship, the intensity of Dean's need to rescue his brother and the little sub-story about the missing birthday. Overall one of the better fics I've read on this site so far (one to add to my top fave list).

I am really looking forward to checking out some of your other SPN fics.

Thanks for posting this up!
carocali chapter 10 . 4/20/2007
I so lost track of this! I'm sorry!

Great rescue and conclusion. I like that John tried to redeem himself after all he'd done and the waitress stuff was priceless!

Nice work and cool ghoul!

:D

Caroline
nyau chapter 10 . 1/27/2007
Its 4:15 am. I started to read this fic 2 hours ago. I should sleep by now, but instead I got hooked up and I just couldnt stop. I had to finish it. I was listening my Supernatural music while this awesome story went on.

Its a real Supernatural fic, with deep feelings and good character portraits. I like how you show the relationship between the 3 character : Dean/Sam/John and actually the background story was interesiting also and was well written.

As Im not a writes just an avarage customer in this field I can only say, how I love this fic. Its so serious and so Supernatural. I was picturing the actors while I was reading. Saw Dean's face expressions, saw Sam suffering and also the humorous additions.

Only one thing was floating all time in my head... I wish I'd have a brother like Sam or Dean. Brotherhood FOREVER!

Chloe, thanks for writing this!
Redwinged Blackbird chapter 10 . 1/24/2007
Great Job! Sorry I couldn't review Ch.9... the flu sucks.

That was not a sad ending, bittersweet? maybe. I liked it, it showed a side of John that most fics ignore completely. AND weird completiong timing... Isn't today supposed to be Dean's birthday? Just an interesting observation.
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 10 . 1/24/2007
no the end! but it was a very good end great job!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 10 . 1/24/2007
Nice job, I liked it!

Love,

SS29
princess moon shadow chapter 10 . 1/24/2007
lOVE IT!
Colby's girl chapter 10 . 1/24/2007
Great story...I like the way you included John...you didnt make him out to be bad; just conflicted and préoccupied with his quest. Thanks
SilverStorm06 chapter 10 . 1/24/2007
Cute ending, and that was a very good story. :)
friendly chapter 10 . 1/24/2007
great story...
Ash8 chapter 9 . 1/24/2007
This is an absolute gem - can't believe I missed this. (just read the whole thing) I love episode style stories and this would make an excellent episode - lovely mix of mystery, peril, tension and brotherly love. Perfect character voices also. I really hope you write more SN stories - that was perfect story telling. Thanks.