Reviews for Spring
Mika-Girl101 chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Sooooooo... When's the next update! I'm totally lovin this! And I want to know the next part of the plan too!
VampireAngel90 chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
there are a lot of fanfictions out there. so i started from the back... I loved reading this, even though its more of a shock because it's completely different than what i have previously read. I really like it. I hope that you write another chapter if you really want to.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
joellen chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
i have only one correction miroku is a MONK not a PREIST ps i LOVEthis story

SImiLAr tO siLEncE chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
you are a great writer!please keep writing!you kept me wondering what was going to happen next!
Nunuyasha chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
An interesting idea to play with Spring's effect on living creatures, but I feel as if we're drifting away from the topic as we get into part 2... Inuyasha needs to struggle more against his 'physical' needs for Kagome ;P

good job! continue! chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
hiya, I love it, but you havent written in forever. Please try to finish it!
oneandoneis37 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
good beginning n story so far... keep it up!
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
This story is awesome Where's Sango? I hope Inuyasha and Kagome confess their feelings for each other soon...*sighs* Update soon_~
bamberbabe88 chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
i love the story so far but i really think that u should continue it i hate the way that u ended and cannot wait for the next chapter. pleasef finish it soon.
Kairi56 chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
that story was aswome pleese write more
mirokugirlsadly chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
plz update soon
kitty-gurl1 chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
plz make a new chapter soon. ive been waiting for ever
hanyou665 chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
This is such a great story!

Please update soon!
DarkDeadAngel chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
that was a great story and i hope you write more. I want to see what happens with everyone in this story. It is so good. I wish you wrote more.