Reviews for Fields of Gold
Wow.

-Dyslexic nerd
Faith and Kismet chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Waaaaa!

I love it how the relationship between Sokka and Zuko started and tragedely ended with the barley fields. And the thought that Zuko was engaged to Sokka (the necklace) that was perfeclty poignant, so bittersweet as he watched Katara's children play.

This work really struck a chord...
WOW chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
"But as the older boy turned away from you, and the wind played with his wolf's tail, you could watch no longer. So you decided to turn in for the night, and you moved with a grace that time gave you back inside. Loneliness was easier to deal with when you weren't reminded if it."

Specially the wolf tail part.

Made me REALLY like... I don't know. More then sad, I don't know what to call it though. Like I felt his longing? I don't know. This is amazing.
AllsAnogo chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Made my heart sink. Pretty depressing, but in a good way because everyone likes to be miserable once in a while.

Really, really well written.
Darling-please-do chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I enjoyed this fic. You should make more. This one is brilliant.
ALonelyStar chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That's so beautiful!

um... what happened to Sokka?
Bluetiger chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I can't beleive that this beautiful little tale has had hardly any reviews. Maybe its just me, but this really moved me, you seem to be able to say so much about the characters and their feelings, with so few words. I have read this several times now, and I always choke up when Sokka and Zuko come to that field of barley after the battle, and the way that Sokka seems to appreciate the irony in the reversal of their situations. The ending with Sokka looking into the future, and seeing Zuko happy with his young family even though he is still greiving (the bone necklace was a really nice touch), is perfect.
kiki chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
O. I really liked. I also love the song so it was a wonderful piece for me. well done. The only question I have though is what happened to Sokka? was he with Zuko and I just missed it? anyways this was lovely! Keep up the good work. I'll be sure to check out your other stuff.

Peace,